davidravensdadstranger
10 posts

Posted:
Hello every body. I am trying to find out if there would be any interest in a poi event in the Dallas TX area. And what types of things that everyone would wont to see if they came to it.

David Demonja

merlinfour11stranger
2 posts

Posted:
I am a Burner in Missouri, but I am getting ready to move to the DFW area and am looking for other Burners to spin with. I spin staff and am learning poi and dart, not to mention working on a couple of fire swords. I am wanting to workout some fire combat with staff and swords/sword & shield, for show not life and death (lol). I can be contacted directly at merlin_four11@yahoo.com. Look forward to meeting cool new Burners. Also, I am active with a classic Sideshow here and would be interested in starting one in the area when I get there, maybe mix fire and sideshow, just an idea.

Fire is an animal that must be treated with respect or it will quite literally eat you out of house and home.

luckypoidesignsstranger
1 post

Posted:
check out across the street bar on lower greenvile in dallas. they have open fire meets and drum jams every wednesday night

poiRAVER42250HaRdEr stylE LiVIn
6 posts

Posted:
i think everyone of us frm dfw should just meet up and teach eachother what we know. it would be perfect for all of us crazy ass mofozzz. lol

I will not break
I will not bend
I will not be quiet
Stay rough to the end
Head with a mission
Music to defend
The harder is the challenge the stronger I stand

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
Just like herding cats! You and JaredW are really close to one another.

The popcorn extends life... The popcorn expands consciousness...

JaredWSILVER Member
enthusiast
375 posts

Posted:
There's lots of events you can spin at. Quartz and Jesters April 23rd - 25th, 420Manual April 16th - 18th, WZ^2 April 30th - May 2nd which is also having a poi workshop, Cinco De Mayo party on Gaston May 5th. The list goes on and on laugh3

You are damn close to me too, we should definitely go spin somewhere. Going to Systematic Static this weekend though and you can't spin at the Lounge. Hate that place but got a lot of friends going to be playing that party.

Daniel_HendricksGOLD Member
The Hendricks Experience
41 posts

Posted:
I have access to 11 acres about an hour and a half north of dallas if anyone would be interested in a fire gathering/campout sometime this summer- contact me directly at d_hendricks@live.com

crazy ass mofozzz only of course, lol

"it is something to be able to paint a picture, or to carve a statue, and so to make a few objects beautiful; but it is far more glorious to carve and paint the very atmosphere and medium through which we look," thoreau

JaredWSILVER Member
enthusiast
375 posts

Posted:
We're already doing that.
[Old link]

Dylan_DukeGOLD Member
The Duke
170 posts

Posted:
A little late on this thread,
but yall still spinning around the Dallas area?
I'm in the Frisco/McKinney area, and no one spins here smirk Just looking for some people to spin with! I'm open commute if it's not too far grin

Violent delight, We'll live as if we die