Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > im looking for some fellow dutch spinners

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
stickmanWorld Champ Procrastinator
580 posts

Posted:
frown hi there,

hey, is there anyone on HOP who is currently or shortly will be living in holland? just moved back home and i havent found the spinning community yet confused

spinning on my own is fun, but, ya know, i gotsta find some, umm, colleagues (?).. identify yourselves! im lonely ubbcrying beerchug

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
Not me, sorry
I'm to busy being near Tilburg....

Hmm, there's gotta be something round and shiny, I can play with

anonomatosGOLD Member
enthusiast
389 posts

Posted:
13th is OK I guess :-)
any more peepz interested? It's time for a BIG poi meeting. its been a while since the last one!!!

"Don’t know how long, this one’s gonna take;
I could fail, but I’d rather be a fuckup, than a fake"

punkskullmember
104 posts

Posted:
and there is space...

hakuna matata- rafiki (the lion king baboon)

marco.cjmember
126 posts

Posted:
sorry den bosh is to far out for me.
you guys have fun!

marco

~Look into the sphere Sarah,.. it can show you your dreams,...

inkienewbie
31 posts

Posted:
13th is ok for me. Any details on where, how en when?

punkskullmember
104 posts

Posted:
den bosch, 5 minutes from the station..
(you walk in to the city, just straight on, till you can't go on, then you cross the street diagonal and go into an alley (next to the macdonalds), when you exit the alley, take a right on the sidewalk, walk 20 metres an there you are: in den dolle tol(achter de tolbrug 28))

just Wietske...newbie
14 posts

Posted:
gotta work that evening, can come after work, but that will be round 23.00. still worth it then? how long will you guys be staying there (Ruben, Berend,...)?

wietske

Intalamember
86 posts

Posted:
I'll try to be there the 13th... time to wake up my stuff, they've been sleeping in a corner mostly this winter due to a slight injury. Any tips on how to get there by car?

Intala

Practise Harry, practise

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
If you are arriving around 23, I'll make sure that I'm still there then, no problemo, would be nice to see you again.

I'm available all day, just shout out a time peeps, afternoon + evening meeting?

|| "Is True Mastery of the Elements But a Dream?" ||

punkskullmember
104 posts

Posted:
we could go to a park during the afternoon, if it's nice weather... there's an okay one just behind the station, and an even better one 15 minutes walking from the station...
let's say 2 o'clock at the station, for the afternoon, and 6 at my place for the evening?

Mickey_DMember
84 posts

Posted:
so well been a loooooooooooong time since i was here.. nyway maybe feel like some spinning again if the weather is nice.. my life is way too busy to go too far out and spin till late in teh evening.. frown but would like to come..

basically i can only make utrecht meets in the weekend.. is still the entire crew living here? ^^ might make amsterdam or utrecht too but it depends. frown

also ran into ivetka last week she stopped poiing frown but maybe we can persaude her to come biggrin

hope to see you all soon again.. was way too long..

mickey

@lotte more random spontanous meets = good too ^^

@mot i still ahve one of your cj balls wink my neigbour aint impressed with me practicing >< :P
EDITED_BY: Mickey_D (1174744352)

If you cant dezzle them with brilliance..
Confuse them with stupidity!!

(it works)

Uuvnewbie
13 posts

Posted:
hey there,

a meeting sounds good, I'll b there!
can I have a phone number from someone? It's a hobby of mine to get lost..

Elle

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
@Elle: Cool, I guess Punk will PM you his number, since he is head organiser of this meet, but otherwise you can stalk me on PM for my number.

Btw, I have definately a few friends of my from Breda and probably Delft coming by as well!

punkskullmember
104 posts

Posted:
done ^^ uva won't mis us...
hey but are my time ideas any good? I quote me:
let's say 2 o'clock at the station, for the afternoon, and 6 at my place for the evening?

and if averyone stays, it'll go on till we fall down asleep... (might be an idea to bring sleeping stuff...)
I think the best s to make it a bring your own drinks party..
well, see you friday the 13th then... wink

Uuvnewbie
13 posts

Posted:
Have his number! Thanx Skull.

About the times, I have school till about 4 o'klock, maby earlyer, but I think I can be there about 4 /5

anonomatosGOLD Member
enthusiast
389 posts

Posted:
Wow, den bosch meet is going to be more than 2 peepz! Wheeehooh!!

@Utrecht peepz: nice to see some more of you waking up! Hell yeah! Time for some lepelenburg or wilhelmina-park spontanous nice-weather meets. The weather is going to be better soon, so yeah... LET'S JUGGLE!!!

"Don’t know how long, this one’s gonna take;
I could fail, but I’d rather be a fuckup, than a fake"

Intalamember
86 posts

Posted:
Anyone going to Delft tomorrow?

Practise Harry, practise

just Wietske...newbie
14 posts

Posted:
Parkmeeting in Uut. Heel erg goed plan! Om de spreekwoordelijke koe maar eens bij de hoorns te pakken...
Ik stel voor vrijdag 20 of zaterdag 21 april!
Who's in????????

Lupomember
64 posts

Posted:
lepelenburg this week-end?
mot, i still have your black light, you should get it this summer before im on exchange...

punkskullmember
104 posts

Posted:
hey there!
are there any peepz coming in the afternoon?
and at night?
who'll sleep over?

14u front of station, 20u my place...

my place: walk out of station immer gerade aus, till you can't go on, then go in to the small alley (with the maria staue above it), at the end of the alley, take a right, and ring my doorbell, achter de tolbrug 28...

inkienewbie
31 posts

Posted:
I'll probably come in the afternoon. See you on friday!

MaaiSILVER Member
journeyman
56 posts

Posted:
"Uut" would be utrecht? And can non-spinners (like my bf) and handicapted spinners (like me, got cast on my wrist) come too?

I'm not sure yet, but i'm surely not a sleep over. And where's the park adn the front of the station? I mean even on station arnhem people can't find eachother because they call different places 'front'...

Without Poi in heaven, I won't go!

punkskullmember
104 posts

Posted:
the front is pretty obvious in den bosch, it's the side wehere the ahtogois, the centrum-side, the side where the buses are, the side where the brabanthallen are not, the side where the smullers, bruna, stationscatering, everything is... oh and i forgot the taxi.
when you get up the rollerstairs, you look left and right, at one side you'll see a blue/orange big arty window-like thingy... that's the front...

for checks i'll pm you my number, you too inkie, for if you can't find it or something...

inkienewbie
31 posts

Posted:
Still, the front of the station in Den Bosch can be downstairs or upstairs. I usually meet people 'beneden aan de roltrappen aan de centrumkant'. smile you can't miss that

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
Argh... People, I am afraid to tell you, but I can not make it tomorrow frown.

reason for that is that I am having a performance in India and need to practise like hell to have the show standing there. Wish you guys fun over there!

Tjuus!

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
ohhh you modest guy, you know you don't really need to practise like hell for a show, just make sure you get the right fuel and safety there..
I've seen you perform wink

meditate eRic.

I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me, Superman!

punkskullmember
104 posts

Posted:
india? patser!

and still I don't see a reason why you can't come, unless the plane leaves saturdaymorning early, and even then, db is closer to schiphol than your breda...

and ok, what inkie said...

Uuvnewbie
13 posts

Posted:
I don't know yet about the sleep over, maybe I'll stay if I feel a little comfortable smile

MaaiSILVER Member
journeyman
56 posts

Posted:
I have to go to my brothers dvd presentation -_- so I can't come. But I can happily inform that I finally can do the butterfly...

Without Poi in heaven, I won't go!

punkskullmember
104 posts

Posted:
clap and now to the butterfly weave... :P

well, see y'all in one and a half hours...

Page: ......