Forums > Other Toys > Pheonix Wing Fire Fans

Login/Join to Participate

houndomorrigan
stranger
Total posts: 2
Posted:Has Anyone tried this product out? How is there controlability. Pros and Cons. I'm looking into buying a pair but I haven't found any info online about them.
Thank you

Delete Topic

Brenn
Brenn

Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
Total posts: 3286
Posted:I have glanced at them but i'm still content with my 5-prong fire fans grin

I would say that you may have some balance issued compared to a symmetrical fan but according to the schematics they are lighter than both the 5-prong symmetrical fan and the rope kevlar symmetrical fan, so if you are of small frame you may find them the easiest to lift smile

Other than that I cannot offer much more advice. Perhaps you can be the first to purchase them and be the guru of phoenix fire wings? wink

hug

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

Lev
Firedance Philosopher
Total posts: 79
Posted:They look rad but spinning them off should be an adventure to say the least.

Delete

houndomorrigan
stranger
Total posts: 2
Posted:Thank you for everyone that replied to me. I did break down and buy them. So with my initial investigation : THey are fairly light and are easy enough to spin. the only place that there odd shape has been throwing me is with tight turns like in a weave pattern which im sure will be refined with practice.

EDITED_BY: houndomorrigan (1239308478)

Delete

Raoul_Hagenbeek
Raoul_Hagenbeek

Pyromancer extraordinair
Total posts: 88
Posted:Houndomorrigan,

I too have been oggling the phoenix wings.

Could you elaborate on how you're handling them now a few months later? Or did you just put them away after a few sessions never to touch them again?

What is life, without a little risk!

Delete