• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Other Toys > Pheonix Wing Fire Fans

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 2
Posted:Has Anyone tried this product out? How is there controlability. Pros and Cons. I'm looking into buying a pair but I haven't found any info online about them.
Thank you

Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
Total posts: 3286
Posted:I have glanced at them but i'm still content with my 5-prong fire fans grin

I would say that you may have some balance issued compared to a symmetrical fan but according to the schematics they are lighter than both the 5-prong symmetrical fan and the rope kevlar symmetrical fan, so if you are of small frame you may find them the easiest to lift smile

Other than that I cannot offer much more advice. Perhaps you can be the first to purchase them and be the guru of phoenix fire wings? wink

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Firedance Philosopher
Total posts: 79
Posted:They look rad but spinning them off should be an adventure to say the least.

Total posts: 2
Posted:Thank you for everyone that replied to me. I did break down and buy them. So with my initial investigation : THey are fairly light and are easy enough to spin. the only place that there odd shape has been throwing me is with tight turns like in a weave pattern which im sure will be refined with practice.

EDITED_BY: houndomorrigan (1239308478)

Pyromancer extraordinair
Total posts: 88

I too have been oggling the phoenix wings.

Could you elaborate on how you're handling them now a few months later? Or did you just put them away after a few sessions never to touch them again?

What is life, without a little risk!