Forums > Meet Others > Friends in Fremantle, Western Australia

Login/Join to Participate

S3KnoTBRONZE Member
NomadicRhythmSimulator
204 posts

Posted:
Hi friends and family alike...

Names shane, 25 y.o male, coming west for the first time and am looking to meet fire spinners and so on...
Also, if any kind hearted friends out there have space for a fella to crash for a little while, it would be much appreciated.
Im headed west from adelaide around 4-5th of march, after getting this far from Brisbane, and the festival tour (woodford, exodus, rainbow etc)
I don't really know all that many people in the west, but nows better than ever!
So if anyone can help me out, even just with networking and so on... Dropme a line...

Email S3KnoT@yahoo.com.au

Thankyou people

peace

Petey: "i just finished a rubiks cube, from completely shuffled to not, in 1 minute 57 seconds "

Experiencing people is the best experience of all.

Govenor of Flynt's Ass...

natasqiaddict
489 posts

Posted:
Hello!! Head over to the Perth Fire Boards which will tell you more, like our Tuesday fire meets at Hyde Park...

www.play-learn-burn.com

Give me a buzz 0405593354 if you're stuck in Perth... I am currently looking for a job so I should have plenty of time for showing you around.
I would offer a bed but our house is currently terrible as we just got back from Africa.. the spare bed is a spare junk pile at the moment...

Will email you too.

any_suggestionsGOLD Member
enthusiast
238 posts

Posted:
iv just noticed this thread and its a bit relevant to my own situation altho im not looking for some where to crash,me and my girlfriend are traveling from the UK and are heading to perth region in the next few days and i would love to meet up with some people for a spin even tho i have no fire poi as i had to leave them at home!

to many freaks to little circuses!

natasqiaddict
489 posts

Posted:
Tuesday nights, hyde park, leederville, northern side (vincent st) 7:30pm

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Heh Lovely Perth Crew
Hope youre well and had a good festy?
I wont be over in Oz until end of the yar - but defo want to come seeya at some point, BUT.....maybe before I see you before then?
Im thinking about BM this year - got a tour of Canada and figure if im over there - it'd be rude NOT to!!
You guys planning on another trip?
Hope so 0 it'd be great to seeya
Love, Peas n Respect to all

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Look us up s3knot

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu