firedancer502stranger
1 post

Posted:
Hey guys,
Im a fire poi-er and just moved to Southampton for uni.
Came from Brighton where there was always loads of poi events and meet ups. Anyone out there a southampton poi-er?? Or anyone know of any events/meet ups in southampton?! please!! im desperate to go play with fire!!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Hello wave

There is a Soton ubi juggling club, they meet on monday nights often at the cube, they have some events coming up and have a facebook group https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=67093825873
which should keep you updated ;o)
I may seen you I plan to be up there soon. and you should think about coming to this
https://www.southernlightsfestival.co.uk
12-14 June just down the road near poole will be loads of spinners and hopefully a load from southampton.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Sparklygreenfire*Green Spirit*
201 posts

Posted:
Hey Firedancer! I'm in Southampton too, would love to meet up at some point. Gimme a shout via PM smile
grin

Are you a robot...or an alien?

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Also if you have transpoprt the Bournemouth Uni has a good club on monday nights too, shame they are both the same night but they are both good in their own way, and you can meet a lot more jugglers at Bournemouth which isn't too far away.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delaluzstranger
4 posts

Posted:
Im setting up a new club night as of May 1st and would love to have some poi-er people down! Give me a shout on toby@bogfrog.co.uk

or toby 07835 518539

Thanks

sichaineyBRONZE Member
enthusiast
242 posts

Posted:
When you say club do you mean circus club or night club?