Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > where needs a juggling club in cornwall?

Login/Join to Participate

borganiqueBRONZE Member
154 posts

Posted:
i'm looking to start up/re-start juggling/spinning clubs in cornwall. This thread will hopefully tell me where and when you guys would like to have clubs.

There's quite a group of us in camborne, so there will be a club here in the next few weeks. Watch this space.
Falmouth juggling club will be restarting if there's enough interest.
Other places i've thought of are truro, penzance, st austell.

so, tell me where you want the club to be, how many might attend, at what time and day. and i'll see what i can do.

cheers, ben.

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
Heya, IM in the process of setting up the CUC University Juggling Club again in Falmouth again. Should be set up shortly. There is alot of interest in setting them we had a meet a few week back and about 25 people turned up for a nice fire spin.

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

borganiqueBRONZE Member
154 posts

Posted:
nice one for getting people together, let me know when you get it going and i'll be there.

ben.

Wallsfalldownstranger
3 posts

Posted:
hey, im new here.
i used to juggle clubs and recently started again, i live in hayle, cornwall and would be very interested in going to a juggling club somewhere nearby. smile
im 16, send me a message if you can get a group together and i will definately be up for it.
do you know if there any other juggling clubs in cornwall running atm?
cheers

borganiqueBRONZE Member
154 posts

Posted:
i've recently met a group of guys from penzance way, they're all up for a club in pz, i'm just about to search for a hall, hopefully we'll be started next week.

Wallsfalldownstranger
3 posts

Posted:
that sounds awsome, post the details when you have them smile

borganiqueBRONZE Member
154 posts

Posted:
just waiting to hear back from a few places in penzance, fingers crossed for this week.

965 posts

Posted:
Just now saying that there is a regular fire spinning gathering on Falmouth Moor, from 7pm-9pm. Have about 15people down, bring some paraffin and relax. Its a good laugh.

A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

borganiqueBRONZE Member
154 posts

Posted:
cool i'll have to dust my sticks off, and remember whose house i left them in last halloween! what day to you meet up, still tuesdays? any indoor practice anywhere?

965 posts

Posted:
It will be tuesday's But not tonight, due to some crappy weather. Im trying to hire out a hall just next to it for an hour or two so we can juggle inside before fire outside smile

Wallsfalldownstranger
3 posts

Posted:
hey any news on the club in penzance yet?

borganiqueBRONZE Member
154 posts

Posted:
got a space in the falmouth sports centre, next door to where it (juggling club) used to be in the baptist church, its available mon, fri and saturday evenings... anyone in? mondays is probably best.

Tim.Wheatleystranger
1 post

Posted:
Ive just moved down to falmouth, im looking for somwhere to juggle, is there ay clubs still running around the falmouth area? Thanks, tim

Bandastranger
1 post

Posted:
Is this thread still active? Any news on any new clubs in Cornwall, poi spinner/stiltwalker looking into learning more.
Interested in clubs around the penzance area.
cheers, Banda

jenfishstranger
1 post

Posted:
Hi...Fire night falmouth is thursday still? Id like a juggling club in falmouth or penryn...can you let me know where/when if you get one up and running