recklessmestranger
11 posts

Posted:
im looking to findout what the best way to make small fire eating wands. right now the best way i can see doing it is a bit of 1 inch adhesive wick with the end being sewed up. im curious what everyones preferances are

V_RegalGOLD Member
Lost in the Lights
101 posts

Posted:
Since they're on fire, sewing them up seems to be a bad idea. Like an industrial solar powered mountain tunnel digger thingamajigger.

Risen from the Ashes
The Phoenix shall rise in his royal flaire.
FIND YOUR DESTINY.

recklessmestranger
11 posts

Posted:
oh i was talking about using kevlar thread it seems to work but i worry that the only thing that is keeping it on is the adhesive and the tightness of the whole wick.
oh and can you explain what you meant by "industrial solar powered mountain tunnel digger thingamajigger." you kind of lost me with that one. lol

EDITED_BY: recklessme (1236014457)

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
A solar powered tunnel digger is fairly useless. I think that there was not much more to it than that....

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

Midnytestranger
9 posts

Posted:
What I'm using (it may not look the bes up close) are hangers and kevlar.

I cut the middle section of the hanger(the area you would hang your pants over) and straighten and twist the remaining two sides together.
Put the wick inbetween the wires and fold the tops down. Pinch them shut with some pliers and wrap the rest of your wick around. I use kevlar thread to seal it all up.

The part of the hanger that would be going over the rack makes for a nice handle, and they are nice and light.

Und die Vögel singen nicht mehr.