Forums > Meet Others > Poi Practice in Toronto

Login/Join to Participate

WrockBRONZE Member
stranger
5 posts

Posted:
Hello,

I saw some old posts of people looking for practice partners in toronto. I'm new to poi but have already learned alot and I am looking for other people to practice with and exchange tips and moves. Let me know if there are any active spinners out there in toronto. E-mail me at mike.wrock@gmail.com

Mike

EDITED_BY: Wrock (1234954216)

SoverntearSILVER Member
journeyman
56 posts

Posted:
hey mike,

during the summer there is a group that meets every other week in the park in kensington i belive its tuesdays. theres also drum circle which allot of spinners take part in

mentalyconfusedBRONZE Member
stranger
9 posts

Posted:
Sounds good but when does it start? I'm looking for some spinners sorta anywhere near Toronto, and I've know a couple people in Richmond Hill and Aurora area looking for more fire people.

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Anyplace can be a fireplace, you just need to be persistant enough.

Bobbi08stranger
4 posts

Posted:
I am new to poi. I live in Burlington, ON. I am learning how to spin. Would anyone mind if I came out to watch and maybe get a few tips? Say the place and time and I will be there.

Bobbi

mentalyconfusedBRONZE Member
stranger
9 posts

Posted:
Me and a couple other spinners are thinking about setting up a fire night next weekend in Richmond Hill. I'll keep ya updated.

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Anyplace can be a fireplace, you just need to be persistant enough.

Bobbi08stranger
4 posts

Posted:
Sweet, thanks, I will talk to u later