Forums > Videos > Isosticks animation

Login/Join to Participate

Cyrille
Cyrille

Total posts: 43
Posted:Yep!
I've found a motivation to finish an old projet beginned last years... at my dead time. Some idees are not putted in a logical way and there are still some mistakes in it. Music is also a bit violent, but still on the rythme (for those who don't like, juste cut the sound...).
I hope some of you will enjoy it.
Don't think I'm crazy so much...
Peace and love.

Cyrille

EDITED_BY: Cyrille (1233156333)

Delete Topic

simta
simta

compfuzzled
Total posts: 1182
Posted:nice soundtrack smile

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

Delete

MELanholi
MELanholi

multispinner
Total posts: 39
Posted:Nice)))

No eat, no drink, no sleep, no f**k! SPIN! SPIN! SPIN!

Delete

mcp
mcp

Flying Water Muppet
Total posts: 5276
Posted:Yeah!

Some really interesting stuff in this video. Good transitions and patterns.

Would have been nice to see a grid background thou... as a reference, occasionally the isolation point was hard to work out...

Makes my day!

grin
grin

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Delete

WizzYo
stranger
Total posts: 13
Posted:This vid is awesome. Makes me want to go practice some of those patterns grin

Delete

pineapple pete
pineapple pete

water based
Total posts: 5125
Posted:yeah, have to go with meg there, a frame of reference would be awesome, a grid, axes, dots, whatever..

on the other hand, the patterns themselves were really nice, a lot of stuff in there that made me think, and almost made me pick up staffs wink

thanks heaps cyrille!

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh
Total posts: 6120
Posted:Pete I have video evidence that not only have you picked up staff, but have also got a grip on a few patterns... And enjoyed it...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

pineapple pete
pineapple pete

water based
Total posts: 5125
Posted:i pick up staffs on the odd occasion dave, ive been known to bust out matrices and counterspin steves on the odd occasion, but actually getting the inspiration to pick the staffs up in the first place is the hard part wink

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Delete

Cyrille
Cyrille

Total posts: 43
Posted:As I said, this vid is an old project for me and I have not found the motivation to come back on it, put the new idees... I just remember I had begun to do a kind of reference... but... I've completly forgotten it.
I'm happy you enjoyed. Maybe when I'll have more dead time, I will try to do something better visualy, more understandable. I should learn to use After effet...
I should also learn to make turn my sticks...
Kisses!

Delete