Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Okay...so I realise I have quite a poor nickname.
It's something I've always had, altho' I did pick this one myself but I have been called the following in the past...none of which I can really say I liked:

Mr Shagnasty
Death
The Dwarf(don't ask..I'm 6')
and more I'm not going to go into.

So anyone got any suggestions?

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

Captain HazzardBRONZE Member
Ninja (shhhh, don't tell)
420 posts

Posted:
don't be so hard on yourself, nathdaninja is a cool name. out of your other three, mr shagnasty is pretty cool. i like nathdasamurai too

I only wanted to be 16... and free

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
yeah, I dont like mine, but its too late now, stick with it...

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
:-)

mmm not sure aboot nathdasamurai, it's not got that alliteration thing going on like my present one.

+) btw how do you pronounce that..like it's spelt

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Hi Nath,

I never actually met you at the Manchester PIP so I can't really help with an appropriate name.

But I do think Mr Shagnasty is funny as hell care to elaborate on how you got this one?

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Alreet Tempest

I didn't manage to bump into anyone at the Manchester PIP, I turned up a bit late and missed everyone

Elaborate.., twas many moons ago in my first year I guess my house mates thought I was a deviant or summat. There was even a tune to go with it..silly first year bollox really.

Just got back from juggling club actually, they had a 'kin A drumming troop on. So you been in manc long then..or were you just visiting?

just got time for one of these before bed.zzzzzzzz

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
I've always liked your name because it tricks my eyes into reading it different ways each time

oop, perhaps thats my brain, and not your name

anyhoo, don't go changing, to try and please me, I like you just the way you are.....

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Man....I'm feeling the love in here

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
haha, i only properly read your name in this thread, and only realised what it was until nathdasamurai came up! i think its cool, originally i thought it was some aboriginal name or something... duh. anyway, i think mine speaks for itself, urgh.