Forums > Meet Others > Fire spinners from Singapore?

Login/Join to Participate

smashme1984SILVER Member
stranger
4 posts

Posted:
Any spinners from Singapore? Or headed down to Singapore and is interested for a session or two, or more.

24, male, average to lousy spinner.. lol. Loves to spin by the beach.

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
I'm heading to Singapore for a few days. But it'll be in June, so it's a bit early to plan spinning. I'll make sure to look you up closer to the date though!

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

spaceySILVER Member
mischeivious pixie
291 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: BirgitI'm heading to Singapore for a few days. But it'll be in June, so it's a bit early to plan spinning. I'll make sure to look you up closer to the date though!

im going to singapore myself in June, so will be looking for other spinners to hook up with why i am there - so keep it mind when you get there

weavesmiley

"I dont want no fatty bumbum, i want a lean mean shagging machine" anon

"I'm sweet and wholesome with a little bit of filth thrown in"

What would you do if you knew you could not fail?

spaceySILVER Member
mischeivious pixie
291 posts

Posted:
when are you going Smashme1984?

"I dont want no fatty bumbum, i want a lean mean shagging machine" anon

"I'm sweet and wholesome with a little bit of filth thrown in"

What would you do if you knew you could not fail?

smashme1984SILVER Member
stranger
4 posts

Posted:
Hey there spacey and Burgit! Great to hear you all coming down to Singapore! Well, I'm not going anywhere! I'm FROM Singapore! not many spinners here, I'd gladly play a friendly host and take you peeps around, if you're looking for a local and some sightseeing..

I actually went to Australia last month and the people there dont really know what fire poi is even! And when I showed them, they were baffled, lol. Headed to Taiwan next month so any Taiwanese feel free to buzz me.

Anyway, those headed down to Singapore, keep my email in your books! smashme1984@yahoo.com