Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Dallas, Ft. Worth, Arlingoton, Masnfield and all other local fire spinners ATTENTION!

Login/Join to Participate

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
this is a message to all people that are in the dallas ft worth metroplex that enjoy fire arts and that have a good background in spinning or are willing to learn and practice...ATTENTION!!! hehe..j/k i just wanted to let all who enjoy these arts that me and a friend.."toneman" are getting ready to start a fire performance troupe in the mansfield-arlington area and are looking for possible joiners!! i have spoke with vaporloc a couple times and think he migh tbe interested...but anyone else who is interested in this email me at xtremravr@aol.com

i am friends with a couple of local record labels and will be working with them to set up a deal where we will be spinning at local "parties" and other attractive venues..hopefully. this isnt all set in stone yet but it is under discussion and should have no problems getting the support we need.

if you would like to come out and join me and toneman for sum fire, poi, staff, and whatever else you wanna bring with..meteors..whatever and just have sum fun let me know. we try to practice every weekend so email me to get directions or call me on my cell @ 817-454-2096..please no prank calls..i hate those..lol

well not sure whatelse to say but....come one come all..this is at a safe place for us to spin, at my wharehouse in mansfield, and we are very safe in our respect to the fire!! so if you are all f***ed up on sumthin and want to play with fire..do it elsewhere..ok?

ps flash fire..cassandra...ROS...or any of the other beautifull gurlies on hop..feel free to email me or call me..

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
almost a week and no replies...crappy. *runs away crying*

bwhahahahahhaha just kidding...if you dont wanna spin wif me its ok...i dont mind honest.

just look out for the scorpians(sp?) in your bed..hehehe

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

SilverEyesmember
45 posts

Posted:
Ryan, play nice - the scorpions didn't do anything to deserve that. We're looking at having the first "Open Spin" on Oct. 27 - I'll post the actual details in a bit. You're always welcome to come out and play!

CelyddonSILVER Member
stranger
14 posts

Posted:
I am a local fire spinner, and proficient in my craft.

Actually, I was hoping to start either a weekend meet (maybe once or twice a month) for all kinds of spinners--poi, glowsticks, staff, flags, batons, etc. as I know the community is getting bigger. We have this nice, large park in Carrollton that is begging to be used...

I am also willing to teach in groups or one-on-one for poi or glowsticking. I can provide practice equipment.