stranger
5 posts

Posted:
Name: Joss Lee

Hometown: Cupertino, CA

Birthday (sign?): 3/31/93, Aries

Sex: male

Occupation(s): Student

Favorite Food(s): Pasta (any kind), pineapple, blueberries and bananas with vanilla yogurt

Favorite Color(s): Green, blue, red (all of them darker, but not really dark)

What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow? Is it going up, down, or straight? and how old is it?

Toys: Poi (I have 3 sets of LED poi, and sock poi too), juggling balls, rubik's cubes (I have 1 2X2, 3 3X3s, and 1 5X5), origami paper, cards, coins

Hobbies other than the obvious: Magic, board games, card games, exercise, cooking/baking

Education: Still going on, I'm a sophomore in high school right now tongue2

Favorite Book(s): The Alex Rider series, lots of manga (Naruto, One Piece, etc, etc.), comic books (Calving and Hobbes, Garfield, etc.), Ender's game

Favorite Movie(s): Armageddon, Independence Day, Mr. Bean movies

Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Why? The star destroyer, it flies!!

Favorite TV show(s): Deconstructed, The 4400, Jericho, Lost, Heroes

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up)
I'm not sure yet...

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: I like music that you can do poi to, aka. not really fast music or music with lots of random noise

Do you think these pants make my butt look too big? Is there supposed to be a picture here?

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): Cherry Chocolate Chunk

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella?* NUTELLA!!!!

rippythegatorSILVER Member
stranger
5 posts

Posted:
I've been spinning for about 2 years now, so I consider myself to be intermediate-advance, but I still can't figure out how to do crossers or BTB weave (I can do reverse, but not forwards) even after watching the tutorials.

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
BTB weave takes plane training. Crossers takes... I dunno. They can be a pain, though.

Oh right, welcome to the forums. If you throw open questions to the boards, I'm sure they'll get answered.
EDITED_BY: Mother_Natures_Son (1231644071)

hug

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
I only got crossers recently and I am afraid I can not help you with how to learn them.

They just happened while mucking about at a mass spinning session somehow.... And I still can not do the butterfly versions for more than a couple of spins.

So it will happen. smile

Welcome by the way!

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland