lizlstranger
2 posts

Posted:
Sunday 25th January at The Factory Theatre local and international circus performers come together for one night of breathtaking stunts and precision skill. With high-energy acrobats, mesmerising aerial artists and dexterous jugglers, SirkusCircus is a blend of the best cabaret and contemporary vaudeville.

Direct from Las Vegas, world-class juggler Ivan Pecel will enthral in his only Australian performance. Mister Om, master of crystal ball manipulation, is sure to captivate you with his unique grace and style. Witness Violet Jemima’s extraordinary hoop act, slinky contortionist Kitty Kat and ever-charismatic Mr Vita from Spain.

Exhilarating, astounding and seductive, SirkusCircus is a rare treat not to be missed. Book now at www.factorytheatre.com.au before tickets sell out. Doors open 7pm.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Yay! I should be in this show! Woooooooooooooooo

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
So this is also part of the Sydney Juggling COnvention?

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

keyarghahPLATINUM Member
Woodford is Goodford..!
241 posts

Posted:
yep its the 2nd night of SJC..... and its gonna be radcore. woo! smile

'FREE HUGGIES!!'