• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 2
Posted:Sunday 25th January at The Factory Theatre local and international circus performers come together for one night of breathtaking stunts and precision skill. With high-energy acrobats, mesmerising aerial artists and dexterous jugglers, SirkusCircus is a blend of the best cabaret and contemporary vaudeville.

Direct from Las Vegas, world-class juggler Ivan Pecel will enthral in his only Australian performance. Mister Om, master of crystal ball manipulation, is sure to captivate you with his unique grace and style. Witness Violet Jemimas extraordinary hoop act, slinky contortionist Kitty Kat and ever-charismatic Mr Vita from Spain.

Exhilarating, astounding and seductive, SirkusCircus is a rare treat not to be missed. Book now at www.factorytheatre.com.au before tickets sell out. Doors open 7pm.

Flying Water Muppet
Total posts: 5276
Posted:Yay! I should be in this show! Woooooooooooooooo

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
Total posts: 4030
Posted:So this is also part of the Sydney Juggling COnvention?

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Woodford is Goodford..!
Total posts: 241
Posted:yep its the 2nd night of SJC..... and its gonna be radcore. woo! smile