SuchGOLD Member
Rancor
253 posts

Posted:
So I have been trying to learn this move for an hour or so, and came out of it quite surprised. I can do the behind the back cross over from the right side, but not the left. However, I can successfully keep the behind the back 3-beat going for a good while. How do I train myself to get into it from the other side?! I figured it would come natural when I figured out the btb, but I still can't do it!

Human

SuchGOLD Member
Rancor
253 posts

Posted:
I suppose the better question is should I move on to another move and acknowledge that one day it will click, or beat myself against it the rest of the night or how ever long it will take?

Human

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
https://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ObeWAuKi4IM

Perhaps do the wrapping it around your body thing in this as its a good way to develop flexibility. Even try getting right round into a 'waist wrap' position if you can get that far. You can then just try the btb every now and then and see if its getting closer.

The main tip that works for ANY movement you're trying to master... if you're beating yourself up and getting frustrated or just not enjoying it anymore, do something else, there should be heaps to learn out there.

hug