Forums > Videos > Auckland Renegade, In Wiiiidescreen

Login/Join to Participate

Puff
Puff

The Magic Dragon
Total posts: 134
Posted:Hey yall. Herein shall lie the un-official vids for Auckland cities renegade fire nights.

Bam! Number one

KaPow! Number two

Stay posted for more folks. And Remember to floss.

Let my words, dear friends, be treasures. Weightless golden butterflies that hang before your eyes for seconds, then are gone. But the dust of truth and beauty that their wingbeats leave behind will settle on your soul and make you happy. - Edward Monkton

Delete Topic

hexagonic
hexagonic

Clubbles Jugs
Total posts: 1687
Posted:what's the music on number two?

Mark's stuff looks smile

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Delete

Puff
Puff

The Magic Dragon
Posted:That would be The Black Seeds with Sometimes Dub off the album Into the dojo.

Let my words, dear friends, be treasures. Weightless golden butterflies that hang before your eyes for seconds, then are gone. But the dust of truth and beauty that their wingbeats leave behind will settle on your soul and make you happy. - Edward Monkton

Delete

hexagonic
hexagonic

Clubbles Jugs
Total posts: 1687
Posted:Wow, the only Black Seeds song I've heard was far different, off one of the Loop albums. Nice choice for a fire vid!

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Delete

Puff
Puff

The Magic Dragon
Posted:Why thanks grin I have a bit of a penchant for the combination of kiwi tunes and fire and a lot of The Black Seeds stuff works quite well. The Loop cds always have gold too.

Delete

Puff
Puff

The Magic Dragon
Posted:Number three, delayed a week due to crappy weather. At Viccy park for those who remember the good old days, I sure don't

Delete

GlobalJ
stranger

Total posts: 18
Posted:Those videos were awesome grin

The guy in the first video that start at about 1:25 is amazing.

Makes me wanna do that same thing but with a inch n a half loop on the bottom of the baton. Then all that crazy mind game staffieness could be mixed with poi.

What do u guys think??

Delete

Puff
Puff

The Magic Dragon
Posted:Ahhh that would be Mr Zach Washer. Guy's been at Circus School for the last year and has come back with a nice bag o tricks. I'm sure flow toys have something similar to the batoney loop idea but it's certainly a good one smile

Delete

Puff
Puff

The Magic Dragon
Posted:Another new video even featuring my really bad juggling! Hoooo ray!

Delete

Mother_Natures_Son
Mother_Natures_Son

Rampant whirler.
Total posts: 2418
Posted:No! Don't let the club go in the water!

hug

Delete

Puff
Puff

The Magic Dragon
Posted:Holy schamoly there's another one!!

Delete

Puff
Puff

The Magic Dragon
Posted:A late edition from the 20th of this month. My lappy is dead so I havent been able to come on much.

Delete