Forums > Social Chat > Is there any other videos of Joe Derry somewhere that i can DL??

Login/Join to Participate

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
i swear everytime i watch the video of J.D. from this site, it simply amazes me. I wont be able to rest in peice untill i can do that Corkscrew and turn 180 5 beat it above my head and then turn another 180 and and go back in to the CS. Then he just turns and whala...behing the back weave..."oh did you want to see that in reverse?..ok" BAM reverse BTBweave.Yes i am giving him major props for that set, but shit he deserves it. its sort of like sports. You find someone to model your style after when you start, then you let your expression take it from there. I want to have his basics, but with my own flair.If there are any other videos out there that you guys know of, of Joe, could you please le tme know where to get them?Thanks peeps..Super'

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Wow, thanks mate. You've made my morning!I'll save you some time searching because I've only made 2 vids. The second one though is about 25 mins. It's basicly me freestyling for a bit to try and get a routine then trying the routine a few times, messing up quite a bit 8-\ If you want to see a bit more then ask Malcolm coz he may still have that video. I'll also try to get another one made for the 31st of may for the compilation Malcolm's making.Have fun.Jo.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that a minute or so of the second video is on the video page along with the one you're describing.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Youre very welcome dude. Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain