Forums > Social Chat > Biggest group of spinners?

Login/Join to Participate

Magnusmember
279 posts

Posted:
Is there a world record for the largest number of fire spinners spinning at one time?

If so can we break it at Glasters??

I tried the Guinness Book of Records online, but it was a bit useless.

Magnus... pay it forward

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
good idea

Mtn. Girlmember
65 posts

Posted:
Are you going to Burning Man this year? If no, then you may wanna go 'cause they're thinking about contacting the Guiness Book of World Records for the largest number of fire spinners at once....500+ on burn nite

The experience of learning is living.

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
I'm going for it at my house warming , which stilll hasn't been and gone yet -

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
They should put a really easy song on with an easy to follow beat and try to get 500+ people syncing butterflies to the beat.

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
It was already something like 500 at Burning Man last year. Everybody is doing their own thing, but it's a kick-ass fire orgy. It's quite scary actually...

Nomad

Mtn. Girlmember
65 posts

Posted:
Fire Orgy.... hahaha that's a GREAT way to describe it. Scary, amazing, incredible...last year was so intense that it motivated me to join the fire conclave so I could spin at the Man...front row!

Impossible to synch. 'cause the drummers decide what tempo, pace, etc. Too many crazy people to coordinate the same moves. The S.F. fire conclave is practicing some synch moves...and I suppose the other troupes will perform their routines too!

I think all the HOPers should meet at the Temple of Poi one night during the week. It isn't a physical camp, just a designated piece of playa where people can go to spin. Can't wait to meet you all!!!

The experience of learning is living.