• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > CubeFX with Trident - Fei Cha

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 57
Posted:Dont know how old this video is....but the technic is exzellent

cheers TT

ancient oachkatzlschwoaf
Total posts: 249
Posted:haha awesome I can remember that this video was posted in 2004.. oh man I was sooo amazed by it back then (and still am today but in a different way) grin

Now with extra strawberries
Total posts: 810
Is that trydent thing common? I think i saw a guy in cirque de solie using one just a few weeks ago.
It makes such a strange sound.

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />

Total posts: 3
Posted:LOL, I almost forgot about this video...I did not realized that someone posted it on Youtube. My wife found it online last night. ;-) This is was a rehearsal and video was shot back in '97 when I was performing at Ringling Brothers Circus with a different act. I still play with it once in a while. It is fun!!!!! Two metal circular plates at the end of the trident make noise when it spins. Depending on the speed and the angle it sound differently.

Aydar (aka CUBE)