Forums > Videos > Auckland Renegade, In Wiiiidescreen

Login/Join to Participate

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
Hey yall. Herein shall lie the un-official vids for Auckland cities renegade fire nights.

Bam! Number one

KaPow! Number two

Stay posted for more folks. And Remember to floss.

Let my words, dear friends, be treasures. Weightless golden butterflies that hang before your eyes for seconds, then are gone. But the dust of truth and beauty that their wingbeats leave behind will settle on your soul and make you happy. - Edward Monkton

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
what's the music on number two?

Mark's stuff looks smile

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
That would be The Black Seeds with Sometimes Dub off the album Into the dojo.

Let my words, dear friends, be treasures. Weightless golden butterflies that hang before your eyes for seconds, then are gone. But the dust of truth and beauty that their wingbeats leave behind will settle on your soul and make you happy. - Edward Monkton

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
Wow, the only Black Seeds song I've heard was far different, off one of the Loop albums. Nice choice for a fire vid!

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
Why thanks grin I have a bit of a penchant for the combination of kiwi tunes and fire and a lot of The Black Seeds stuff works quite well. The Loop cds always have gold too.

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
Number three, delayed a week due to crappy weather. At Viccy park for those who remember the good old days, I sure don't

GlobalJBRONZE Member
stranger
18 posts

Posted:
Those videos were awesome grin

The guy in the first video that start at about 1:25 is amazing.

Makes me wanna do that same thing but with a inch n a half loop on the bottom of the baton. Then all that crazy mind game staffieness could be mixed with poi.

What do u guys think??

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
Ahhh that would be Mr Zach Washer. Guy's been at Circus School for the last year and has come back with a nice bag o tricks. I'm sure flow toys have something similar to the batoney loop idea but it's certainly a good one smile

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
Another new video even featuring my really bad juggling! Hoooo ray!

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
No! Don't let the club go in the water!

hug

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
Holy schamoly there's another one!!

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
A late edition from the 20th of this month. My lappy is dead so I havent been able to come on much.