Forums > Social Chat > Need alittle help.......

Login/Join to Participate

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Totally poi unrelated but.....

Can anyone help, Deserately need footage of earthy stuff. Flowing water, fire, earthquakes that kinda stuff. Needs to be completely neautral. Uhh no people, cars or anything man-made. Just raw earthy stuff. But... The real problem is the resolution. I can find loads of small, dissappointing flics of shakey camera movement and tiny file file sizes. I need stuff around 720 x 576 preferably avi. (needs to be projected 6m x 8m). My deadline is getting alittle too close for comfort and the result so far is not good enough. Now 'm kindof reaching out to the nearest hand that has a nice help ring on. HHHEEEELLLLPPP me someone. Any ideas anyone.
purdy pleeeeeaaaassssseeeeees.
tnx, Mot.

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
film some fire.... thats earthy! well natural anyway. other than that cant help sorry dude, wish you luck though

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
depends if this is something where you need to worry about copyrights or not. If not, lots of the IMAX movies showing exactly what you want are available on kazaa.

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Wise words Poly, wise words.
Zank you very much, You have saved me considerable hassle,
A big-assed cyber hug to you
Mot.

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
there’s a film called Baraka (I think) which is exactly the sort of thing you’re talking about. It’s quite recent and available on DVD or VHS

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny