Forums > Social Chat > fire spinning while pole dancing

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
all i can say is its about time

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
hey Vix, my mate does pole dancing and a BIT of fire poi, is it possible to combine the 2? x

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
To be honest hun I haven't tried. I'm not even that good at pole dancing yet - did treat myself to a pole for christmas though - yay! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
You mean you denied a man the opportunity to buy the BEST present for a girl, and get away with it? wink

hug Miss you Vix!

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
Try doing a crucifix with poi in hand- gives you space to do a fair few moves and looks really cool. Just be carefull not to fall on your head as it f-ing hurts!!!

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Hmmm... Matrix the pole.

With you on it. You move, the pole doesn't...

I'd pay money to watch that smile

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Intinerantstranger
5 posts

Posted:
lol this thread is one i can identify with!... on a second hand basis - my gf does pole dancing (no fire though!)

the main type of fire i've seen done with pole is actually tracing, because it can be slow and seductive, or fast and racy and sexy, both of which are like pole dancing...

and re: poi in crucifix position... yeah it would look cool but you have to use your hands to GET INTO IT in the first place!

fire and pole is hot though (no pun intended)

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Intinerant

and re: poi in crucifix position... yeah it would look cool but you have to use your hands to GET INTO IT in the first place!

It is possible although you can't start spinning til you're upsidedown and if you're not careful you'll lose your grip coz you're paying too much attention to your poi! Or you could just cheat and get someone to hand them to you...

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

Page: