Forums > Social Chat > We just launched our first facebook app

Login/Join to Participate

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
So after much hardwork we have launched our first facebook application to help spread the christmas cheer bounce2 bounce2

https://apps.facebook.com/cheerxmas/

would love to get some feedback and it would be awesome if people would click the become a fan button at

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/apps/application.php?id=38692373287&ref=mf

hug

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
apparently that application has been restricted and theyre sorry but its not available to me..

im assuming its either because i dont have an account.. or denied their cookie.. probably the former smile

regardless of that, well done mr ben.. good job

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
yeah you kinda need an account to check it out *hint*hint*nudge*nudge*wink*wink*

you really should embrace that which is facebook

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
There doesn't seem to be any description of what this thing does without "allowing access".

Seeing as its designed by a HoPper, I'm certain its not malicous or anything, but I like to know what I'm clicking on, you know?

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
i am completely opposed to almost all facebook applications. but i'd like to hear what it is, who 'we' are, and a convincing bribe to make me add it tongue2

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
thanks for the feedback, it lets you put your friends on the naughty or nice list and it sends them a photo according to which list they are on. Its just a simple app to spread some xmas cheer

We being myself and my girlfriends brother.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Sounds like it'll become popular.

I'll see if I can spread the word for you smile x

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."