PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Today i went out to some side trance .

And Discovered to find girl's i've never found beautiful before , For Example i meet up with frenzie (which i've always thought was cute nothing else ).

But a simple change of hair (and oh my god what a BABE !).

And a nother girl i knew she was just herself and then she started danceing . Nothing sexual minding you just her . But all of a sudden i found her sooo much more attractive . She was unaware of her beauty i guess you could say ? .

Or this girl i recently encounted with . I just found her easy on the eye . And all she did was make her eye's smile . And i found her to be beautiful (blonds are not my type).

But i found her out to be delightful . (even though i dont know her ? ).

Or even when peep's spin (for example Flashfire when she spins ) sooo Sexy

SO my Question is
A: What Do you find attractive in unawhere beautiful people ?.

a simple smile ? what is it that gives us attraction to other's (when they don't know it ?)

B: What's wrong with me ? ( after all im suppose to be the cynic about love and all).

[ 02. June 2003, 03:04: Message edited by: Puk ]

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
It's funny how you said attaction twice.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Im crap about editing but thanks for pointing that out .

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

Gandhi Ganjamastermember
299 posts

Posted:
that's so cute, Puk.

Beauty is definatly in the eye of the beholder.
One of the first things I notice about people is their energy. THAT is what makes them attractive to me in the first place. It's happened several times that i've noticed someone's energy in a huge crowd and at a later date met them by chance and became friends/lovers.

I like it when someone's just themselves without putting on a show. The way someone moves. twinkly eyes. smiles. the way they listen.

The other day I was in a cafe and there were some babes! All done up and half naked with gorgous figures. BUT they had these bitchy facial expressions and cleary were all facade.

Then I met this adorable 15 year old juggling on the side of the road with hairy legs and she's soo smart and nice and the most beautiful girl - totally unaware and uniinterested in of her own beauty. Dang, she is so hot.

Hmm, interesting topic.

I think it's really hard to see ourselves the way others do.

Why?

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Your've got a great point about The posivitive Energy's people have . We're totally unawhere of the energy's we give of in the world ?.

So im not going nut's ?

Zedmember
13 posts

Posted:
Hi
i find 'passion' a real attractive quality. If someone is passionate about something...anything...i think that's awesome. It's so cool to see they're eyes light up when they talk about their passion- and that makes me happy.

I used to be with a guy who was so passionate about animals...he used to get paid out alot by his 'tougher' friends! but he didn't care..he kept on working on his dream to have a career with animals...and i was so attracted to him because of that...it really is an amazing quality that you don't see in alot of guys (i hate generalising...but it's true!)

peace

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
I'm with Gandi, it's all about the energy. People with passion put off amazing energy, it's magnetic...

mmk, but what's side trance??? N were you possibly under the influence of ahh side trance??

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I find people attractive. full stop. No dont think that Im a raving nympho... (look out Arsn) but I think that the spirit and the love that all people have inside them is what I find to be beautiful. The way that they carry themselves when they are proud of a certian achievement. The way that they interact with kids ESPICALLY... The way that they look into their lovers eyes....

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
this is such a beautiful topic. i think when you find someone attractive its because the lights inside their head are on. i cant find someone attraactive no matter how good looking they are if they dont appear to be in any sort of thought mode. as soon as someone starts really thinking, their face and body takes on a whole new form which is full of energy and emotion. it is very subtle but very powerful, and i think, one of the most beautiful things about humans and the way we relate.
love an light
or in this case light = love

Fire... A bushmans telly

Gandhi Ganjamastermember
299 posts

Posted:
yea, the way people interact with kids (and old people) can be very telling.

my cousin's boys are visiting from Prague, they are painfully shy and soo cute! (15 and 19 yrs): Last time I interacted with them was when they were teeny babes livin in Italy.
Anyways, I find them super attractive and super cute. They have so much spirit behind their shyness.
And now they love poi! Got a chance to burn last night, and tell them of the amazing fire community. (told them also that getting into stuff like that will make them even more attractive

Why?

Gandhi Ganjamastermember
299 posts

Posted:
Sarah, I think you're right ON!
Love and light is where it's at!

Why?

Sundancemember
58 posts

Posted:
like what was said in the first post
(a simple smile) is like some1's personality can make or break them.
i love a genuine smile.

wazzzzzzzzup all im sundance from san antonio i dont know alot of you but i hope to get to know you better on here if your in san antonio write me a i.m. laters.........sundance

Sundancemember
58 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Gandhi Ganjamaster:
Sarah, I think you're right ON!
Love and light is where it's at!

(Sundance) i have a quote to your signiture.
love and light is where it is at......
friendship set un-fire is love.

wazzzzzzzzup all im sundance from san antonio i dont know alot of you but i hope to get to know you better on here if your in san antonio write me a i.m. laters.........sundance

Myste - Queen of the Badgersmushroom! mushroom!
809 posts

Posted:
I absolutelly agree here with everyone (i think ) I don't go for conventional beauty! Someone who doesn't realise how beautiful they are is far more attractive. Does that make sense? Someone who doesn't play on their beauty. And as pretentious as it sounds, personality makes a person beautiful!

I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it – As you like it

Sundancemember
58 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Myste:
I absolutelly agree here with everyone (i think ) I don't go for conventional beauty! Someone who doesn't realise how beautiful they are is far more attractive. Does that make sense? Someone who doesn't play on their beauty. And as pretentious as it sounds, personality makes a person beautiful!
(you are so right)

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
Definitely! First impressions can form before you know a person, but I find that if they have a good personality, they look better and better the more you get to know them. (the reverse is also true)

I wouldn't say that a single one of my friends is ugly, but some of the people I don't like are. (and I'm sure I'm not just picking out pretty friends!)

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

Sundancemember
58 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by polythene:
Definitely! First impressions can form before you know a person, but I find that if they have a good personality, they look better and better the more you get to know them. (the reverse is also true)

I wouldn't say that a single one of my friends is ugly, but some of the people I don't like are. (and I'm sure I'm not just picking out pretty friends!)

im glad im not the only 1 all of my friends are hot but my aquaintinces are pretty ugg

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
hehe, yeah we all have very atractive friends. although i find my aquaintances very attractive also. i see my aquaintences as beautiful people who i would give my all to if the opportunity was to arise. i spose that makes them friends then?? ahh this post is bringing ou the beauty in all who i have so much as smiled at.
i think everyone is beautiful, but the onees who know it can also control it, and they chose to only show their true beauty to a select few. those who are unfarmiliar with their beauty cant control where it goes and who it is shown to, beaming it from every pore on their skin to anyone who knows how to recognise true beauty in another person.

did that make sense?

love and light

Fire... A bushmans telly

Sundancemember
58 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by sarah...:
hehe, yeah we all have very atractive friends. although i find my aquaintances very attractive also. i see my aquaintences as beautiful people who i would give my all to if the opportunity was to arise. i spose that makes them friends then?? ahh this post is bringing ou the beauty in all who i have so much as smiled at.
i think everyone is beautiful, but the onees who know it can also control it, and they chose to only show their true beauty to a select few. those who are unfarmiliar with their beauty cant control where it goes and who it is shown to, beaming it from every pore on their skin to anyone who knows how to recognise true beauty in another person.

did that make sense?

love and light

you are right in a way....wheren are you from

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
beauty is in the eye of the beholder

I choose to find beauty in everything I look at

I don't think its that hard to find something of beauty in everything

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
So is it the "energy" and the "love and light" that we have that makes us beautiful . Or how passionate we get about thing's ? Or how how body's move ? OR maybe our how face changes ?.

I remember once that i was told im beautiful when i cryed . Was that cause i was showing a emotion (that guy's aren't suppose to do) ?. Or the fact i had sweet tear's running down my face ?.

Im still confused ?

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
all of that puk and more - you could be beautiful because of a slight crease in your smile, or because you have wonderful eyelashes, or a cheeky grin, or a warmth that just pours out of your body, or an energy that is welcoming, or hands that are soft, you might be so in love that beauty is generated around you, you might have light shining on your face, that makes you shine, you might share your passion and experiences in a away that inspires other people, you might ask my opinion and include me in your world, you might think something about the world in a way that I think is beautiful, I might catch you sleeping and feel your beauty, you might have a complete presence that is amazing, the way you wear your hair makes you beautiful, you might have a tattoo that makes you a beautiful peice of art, you might be naked and unadorned and shy - and in that state you are pure beauty, you might sit in a way that I find pleasing on the eye, you might say words that illustrates and expresses your inner beauty and perceptions of the world that I might find beautiful, you have the capacity to inspire me to see beauty in the world through the words that you use, the pictures you show me and the stories you share, you have touched someone and that beauty of touch touches me -

tears can be beautiful, they are the waters of life, and as such are inherintly beautiful, they are cleansing and can refresh us and help to restore us to wholeness

see how easy it is

dwuanosmember
79 posts

Posted:
It's all about the femm-sway not to be confused with feng-shui but penounced with a certin asianic lisp. I find people most attractive moving. The movement adds dimension to an other wise 2D character and the words we use to describe people rarly discribe the way they look. Grace is in movement, This is actually getting quite hard to describe the intricies of what I'm on about but It's not fluffy and about love. It's about appreciating the beauty in small things, things that you only see fleeing glimpses of across a crowded dance floor. Then you get to know her 4 monthes later your sitting at a cafe and she turns her head and you figure out she's got buck teeth. Why I didn't notice that when I met her I'll never know? I think its the freshness of meeting people aswell I find all of my friends attractive yet I pick their faults over-time.
So why do we find our attractive friends, unactractive?
a) is it age?
b) are we blinded by looking into the sun too long

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
good one duanos, reminds me of a joke I know:
a person goes to the doctors, and says 'doctor, I think I'm going blind', and the doc says go and look out the window and tell me what you can see. The patient goes to the window and looks out and comes back, the doc says 'what did you see', and the patient says 'all I could see was the bloody sun in my eyes' and the doc says 'well, how bloody far do you want to see?'

it's all about perceptions

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
I have a theory about that.

Beauty, when you first meet someone, or first become enamoured, or you start to really know someone, is visible in nearly everything they are. Because you unconciously seek out new and wonderful things about them!

As time goes by, we start taking ppl or things for granted, and it becomes harder to see them afresh each day. you just see them as old such n such who you've know for ages, instead of Hey WOW! its that girl!

i dont think i've explained it very well, but i hope you get the gist!

oh, and Ade? that post was so beautiful!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Ade that was sooo beautiful thank-you

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
ade, that was gorgeous!
btw did you notice that you have 666 posts?

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Gandhi Ganjamastermember
299 posts

Posted:
some of the people i find most beautiful (cause i love them) are not really beautiful in a conventional way at all.
and to me, a good mind is the greatest turn-on.
in fact, the person i love (in a kinda way), i fellin love with his heart and mind first. and i'm lucky, he's very handsome as well...and if he wasn't i wouldn't care!

nonono dear, your not

Why?