Forums > Help! > Where is it possible to buy the S (Curved) Staff for buugeng?

Login/Join to Participate

MavernaBRONZE Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
I noticed that under staff lessons there is a section for buugeng, which involves the s or 'curved' staff. Does anybody know where it is possible to obtain one of these? I live in the U.S. and couldn't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks!

plfBRONZE Member
stranger
14 posts

Posted:
Google "buugeng", top link = https://www.zaobab.com/buugeng_about.html.
You can purchase them from there :-)

MavernaBRONZE Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
Thanks! Ha, I was using a different search tool.

plfBRONZE Member
stranger
14 posts

Posted:
No problem. Just remember in future, "When in doubt, google!" :-)

aunty_yopoi and staff teacher south africa
5 posts

Posted:
THANKS THAT IS WHAT I WANTED TO KNOW IS THERE ANY MANUFACTURES IN SOUTH AFRICA GETTING THINGS FROM THE WEB HERE ARE A BIT DICEY??

aunty yo of the poifun and staffun academy sa.poifun does staff and poi exhibitions in kzn team aged 4 to adult i also manufacture thousands of poi and staff a year as south africa sets alight.but buugeng or s staff that my new personal project.

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
I'm reasonably certain Dai is from South Africa... he is the only one that makes Buugeng and I believe he's the only one mass producing S curved staves... you could have some made up locally upon your own design, but thats it.

hug