https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8965262083386767457&hl=en

er, woo yay! grin

Download at: https://videos.tepookatoys.com/media/glowteam-large.wmv
cos then you can see the waterfall.

EDITED_BY: mcp (1227077279)
EDIT_REASON: waterfall

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

RicheeBRONZE Member
HOP librarian
1,841 posts

Posted:
I didn't saw a waterfall, but I like you showing
new explorations in staff.

one in a million,

:R

hug

POI THEO(R)IST

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Now you can see why I ditched the flowtoys! grin (Though I do kinda miss their gay rainbow-y goodness. Hope Ciara's been taking care of them)

Sweet patterns. Looking forward to the two-person routines you will conjure up with them.

Peace Out B*tch. tongue2

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
yeah really nice video meg! the new concentrate stuff is pretty cool I reckon! smile

I reckon this video is the 1st one I've seen that actually makes me want to learn some of this non-twirly non-juggly doubles stuff! smile

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

AlienJonGOLD Member
enthusiast
290 posts

Posted:
Hehe, using the video echo effect on those glow staffs looks almost as cool as 3ds max!

+Alien Jon

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Meg, Learn to hit.

smile

Lovely video.

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

keyarghahPLATINUM Member
Woodford is Goodford..!
241 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Neon_ShaolinNow you can see why I ditched the flowtoys! grin (Though I do kinda miss their gay rainbow-y goodness. Hope Ciara's been taking care of them)

...OI! I still rate the old flowies.
ill make a video. (dont worry, im in good hands. grin ) and bathe in the glory of the flowtoys. GLORY.

'FREE HUGGIES!!'

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
are they the glowstaffs that dave had while up here in brissie? cos I thought they were awesome... had me mesmerised for hours.

oh... and way cool vid, meg; I've been a bit slack with my doubles play lately, but that could well have re-inspired me. smile

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
OOOoooo nice looking video

I'm particularly entranced my the mirror image effect though I would have preferred to see the tracer effects either on, or off, on both sides, for the sake of symmetry, you know.

IMO there's some real potential for making enclosed geometric shapes there and who knows, this might lead to me getting a grip on this whole negative space ( and framing ) concept.

The bit at the end was cool, kind on reminiscent of the stuff freehand glow stickers do but on a much larger "scale"

Cheers.

keyarghahPLATINUM Member
Woodford is Goodford..!
241 posts

Posted:
yeah pat smile they are.. come to juggle jam and ill show you! the only place i see you is uber!! smile

'FREE HUGGIES!!'

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
heeheee... well... I've been trying to avoid saying I'll come to JJ this week, cos then it's a sure thing that I won't make it...

so... as per some random post elsewhere, I'll say that my intention is that it would be rather lovely if I found the motivation to make my way over there after work this evening... grin

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]