Page:
Fruitbasket#1 Bender Fan :D
133 posts

Posted:
Ok, Your watching the news and you hear "Zombie Outbreak, Everyone Run!!" But the only thing is the zombies are knocking at your door. You must fight them off!

Heres where the game comes in. Look around your room and see what items you can use to fight off the Zombies. Tell how you would kill them with such item.

And after your post on how you will fight them i will rate your Success with such item.

Example-
Looking around my room i would fight them with a Piano, Just by Stabing them with it.

I give that a 43% Success rate of living.

You try now! grin

ANGER IS A GIFT.You have the right to demand better!

Originally Posted By: Mr Majestikhear the news about the guy in adelaide on the weekend who walked stilts 20m high? broke the world record by taking four steps.

133 posts

Posted:
Hmm..To get full effect on how to survive a zombie attack we must take apart the aspects of a zombie...and watch alot of zombie movies. I will start on this road of information.

But what if the zombie is like a cannibalistic person from the movie "The Cannibal Holocaust",then we got some major fighting too do.

Originally Posted By: Mr Majestikhear the news about the guy in adelaide on the weekend who walked stilts 20m high? broke the world record by taking four steps.

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
lol this reminds me of the "what would you do in a zombie invasion thread" only a bit more sudden.

well i have a smallish metal softball bat in a suitcase, a bigger one in a bag in my cupboard, a solid wooden natural branch staff next to the suitcase, heavy as longboard, trombone in case, and a lock on my bedroom door. i think i could take them.

plus theres a bed and desk infront of the window so they couldnt get directly in, they'd have to clamber and i'd have time to bat their brains out.

i'd say 90% chance of living depending on the size of the swarm. also outside my bedroom door is the narrow staircase to the garage downstairs, so i'd have a get away vehicle pretty handy grin

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

133 posts

Posted:
So far I would say Mr Majestik's Plan is one of the best to Survive next to The Spoon.

I give you a 80% chance of living, there might be a couple of non-normal zombies that will someone break through the Window/Bed/Desk. But even if so you would be off in your vehicle or Ready to bash there heads away.

Thinking of plans too, I have my two handy nunchucku right next too me. If it was too happen I would run up stairs (in the basement), lock all the doors and be prepared. If they went through the kitchen window they would need to fight a table/turtles/ and much junk so i could have the time too bash them away. If they went through the Living room window they would fall on too the floor, Semi easy way too just take a couple of cheep shots. Then other then that the other windows are too small or high for anything. Wait for some of them too find other humans, Take the keys and drive off. I mean even if I cant drive, in a zombie invasion I don't think anyone would mind :]

(Sorry for so long, I was starting too have much fun)

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Quite simply I'd use a sawn off shotgun and a chainsaw, the ultimate Zombie deterrent

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

BleddynBRONZE Member
Sure you can play with my big stick.
30 posts

Posted:
hmmm currently in my bedroom sooo.... like every1 im sure i have more sharp pointy things than you find in tomb raider that work well for the stabbing... but its been done, its time to try something new having survived the 1st, 2nd and 3rd wave of zombies... im now really bored of the stabby stabby to the head.

So im going to line up the.... *counts* 186 rockets I have in my room out of the door and wait using only a 0.3sec fuse on each... when I run out of rockets I think it will be time to try zombie death by coffee mug... throwing, bludgeoning... what ever i feel like, and when that final gets old.... *looks at spoon in the coffee mug* smile

and if all else fails, ill tell them I need the loo, Zombies being the slow although very patient killers they are will let me but, and now for my plan, when I open the door again before they start on the chanting of "BRAAAIIINNNNSSS" ill ask them what they want and having told them good and proper my brains are not for eating ill redirect them to next-door who have much tastier brains than my self.... thus I survive by confusing them and helping them find the best brains in town... but mine tongue2

"Is this the bit where you run off for a burn to calm down"
"Hello???"
"argh you have gona already"

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
I have a very large mirror standing against my wall. I'd put that in front of them and surely, the image of themselves should scare them away!

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

133 posts

Posted:
The mirror could also be used to set the zombies on fire. By this I mean angleing the mirror so it refelcts the light at the zombies and if you have a magnefing glass you can burn there heads away grin

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
I have beer.

And since I live in Australia I can use it to distract and befriend the zombies. No Australian, living or undead can resist a beer, nor can you harm the bloke who has just bought you a beer, its just not on.

If I gave each one a full six pack I could have them helping me in my garden.

hug

133 posts

Posted:
But would it be good help in your garden?

I don't think zombies or drunking blokes are that good of a lawn care service.

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
They don't get the beer til after they're done.

hug

AzadondoSILVER Member
journeyman
59 posts

Posted:
So about a year ago my roommates and I were having this same conversation on our lawn one night and we realized how ripe with comedic potential the Zombie Apocalypse really is.

Six months later we started writing and filming a reality TV show parody set during the zombie apocalypse of LA.

Here is a link: Zombreality

Hope you guys like it.

And for the record... I would grab my shotgun, camping gear and head for the Sky Islands via back-roads on my bike.

Performing marriages, funerals, baptisisms, last rites and absolving the sins for HoPers for-- not very long actually.

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
my bedroom recently went halflife.....

i now have a crowbar on the suitcase containing a bat sitting next to a staff, and a jigsaw (the little electric saw, not the puzzle) incase i feel like being creative. although i dont think they will be living in my room for very long, unless i decide to mount a scope on my crowbar grin

would check it azadondo, but my connection is two slow for the whole series frown

133 posts

Posted:
shocked Now I want to buy a pair of crowbar's and see if I can develop a new skill with them..Ill get too work.

But you would bye far be able to hord off the zombies. I give you a 85%

(and do the scope on the crowbar idea, I would love it :D)

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Hmm. I like this thread. It has got me thinking about my zombie contingency plan again...

I have a metal baseball bat and a number of staffs next to my front door. So I'd try and beat some heads in with that.

Failing that, I have many many many balls of wool to trip, tie up, or decaptitate them with.

Failing that, I aslo have a balcony and some crystal contact balls, so I would throw the contact balls at them, whilst making a hasty exit over the balcony and down a nearby tree. I could also fend them off with my hula hoops which are on the balcony.

Score?

(and on a random aside, FruitBasket, I love your name because it reminds me of my favourite manga - FruitsBasket. Yay!)

smile

Currently on the right side up of the world.

133 posts

Posted:
Very awesome use of juggling props and such grin I give you a 80% with the bats and the staffs. A 65% with the balls of wool, maybe we can find some awesome idea to use this tool. And the contact balls i give that a 70% they are some pretty deadly (especially when dropped on the feet. It hurts..alot.) balls.

(Also I love all types of manga, my favorite being deathnote, and I still have not read even one page of Fruitbasket. :[ )

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Mother_Natures_Son
I've got a djembe I can hurl down the hall.. while I bash them with the staves

Nah, bash ON the djembe. The average djembe can kill at 30 paces for humans and up to 5 for the undead, given their slightly less sensitive ears.

If they are at my door I will grab my collection of classic French perfumes and knock 'em dead with a spritz of Chanel Sycomore layered with Guerlain Vetiver. Or perhaps a triple dose of Thierry Muglier's 80's gourmand and patchouli Angel layered with Piguet's leather laden Bandit. That'd kill anyone.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
You guys need to check out left4dead grin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
hell yeah, that game looks awesome.

133 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: newgabe
If they are at my door I will grab my collection of classic French perfumes and knock 'em dead with a spritz of Chanel Sycomore layered with Guerlain Vetiver. Or perhaps a triple dose of Thierry Muglier's 80's gourmand and patchouli Angel layered with Piguet's leather laden Bandit. That'd kill anyone.

Just at the thought of that I started to choke a little, But one question, do zombies have noses?

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
No,thats why the olfactory overload goes straight to their brains. Do zombies have brains?

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
Duh, that is pretty much there only working organ....if you can say working...

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

GeoffonTour04SILVER Member
enthusiast
360 posts

Posted:
hmm, in my room I have an airsoft gun that would probably take out 1 (slowly mush the head up), a sword, a saw, a scrim net to tangle em on the stairs, and when I get outside I'd head to my mate's hardware store where we have jeeps, a forklift, many many tools (including nailguns), a welder for a bit of ablative armour, then it's off to the local barracks. (yes we planned this a long time ago).

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: newgabeNo,thats why the olfactory overload goes straight to their brains. Do zombies have brains?

i dont think so, otherwise they would eat each other.

perhaps the beauty of such fragrant perfumes awakens their previously dead higher consciousness and they are capable of dieing again in horror of what they have become.

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Geoff. you have a gun, a scrim net a saw and a sword in your room?@?@!Crikey, what do you do in there when there AREN'T zombies!

An update on the olfactory offensive: Diesel Green for Women 'perfume' is a lime cordial concoction that seems to be designed for either wearing to lowrent preschool fairy parties (with an appropriate plastic pixie leaf hat) or killing zombies. Judging by the insecticidal spray gun bottle, Id give it to the zombies.
Non-Https Image Link

FlameSILVER Member
addict
435 posts

Posted:
ha ha love this topic. Mmm im at work too - paper clip chain with something sharp and pointy on the end? mmm maybe not - other than that my ruler my white board and my two way radio to call for help. And possible a few heavy books to throw.
EDITED_BY: Flame (1227653463)

*In the car while Pink is playing on the radio*
Tristan aged 4 : "Mum is this Pink?"
Flame:"Yes mate this is Pink?"
Tristan:"Are you going to Pink?"
Flame:"Yes i am"
Tristan:"Cool well I'm going to BLUE" smile

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
If I was at work I would decoy them into my bosses office . They would die of frustration trying to get her to realise that SOMETHING has to happen.

FlameSILVER Member
addict
435 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: newgabeIf I was at work I would decoy them into my bosses office . They would die of frustration trying to get her to realise that SOMETHING has to happen.

LMAO laugh3

*In the car while Pink is playing on the radio*
Tristan aged 4 : "Mum is this Pink?"
Flame:"Yes mate this is Pink?"
Tristan:"Are you going to Pink?"
Flame:"Yes i am"
Tristan:"Cool well I'm going to BLUE" smile

GlitterTitsCorean Spinner
34 posts

Posted:
i'm in Corea, Maine.

if zombies were to attack right at this moment, i would only have a few options...

1. i chuck my lap top at them and dive out the window in my underwear and freeze to death in 15 minutes. (but hey, it's better than gettin' eaten by zombies)

2. i would chuck my roommate at them in an attempt to distract them long enough for me to get the chainsaw from the porch, and then i would do the stereotypical chainsaw brandishing routine of making a big and violent bloody gory mess of them all. and then i would put some clothes on and pour a glass of gin.

cause gin is good.

Excelsior! GlitterTits 1 - zombie scourge 0

GT

Fruit don't talk...they listen...and wait.

Page: