Forums > Help! > non toxic, non alcohalic, flammable liquids

Login/Join to Participate

Rayanyour friendly neighborhood crack head?
30 posts

Posted:
i'm sick of getting drunk from spitting fire, and am looking for non toxic non alcohalic flammable liquids if anyone knows of any please let me know.

Here's a list of the ones i already know of

1) Cooking oil (produces a small flame)
2) Citric acid (decays tooth enamel)

Will be updated as soon as i find more.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
O_o

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

30 posts

Posted:
wow, a lot of help that was.

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Hi Rayan.

Apologies for FRD, who may be expressing himself in an odd way.

What would have been more helpful is that this topic has been covered multiple times, and also would be more useful in the thread you have already been posting in [Old link].

We are happy to discuss your findings and add our own 2 cents, if you can move back to that thread please? Thank you... cool

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

10,530 posts

Posted:
Sorry I was just shocked to read you used alcohol for breathing.

Isn't that incredibly dangerous?

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

30 posts

Posted:
yes, which is why i'm looking for another way.

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
I agree with Charles. This is already being discussed on another current thread not to mention all the other threads on the topic of firebreathingspittingwhatever. I have written to mods to ask this thread be deleted as it is redundant. SOrry if that sounds unfriendly Rayan, as I see you are a very new member here. But really, these topics have been gone over again and again on this site. Including the meta-topic of whether fire-breathing is even relevant/belongs here. The winning attitude these days is that it is worth including it in order to let people communicate about the dangers/practice as a risk reduction technique.

More importantly, there is a very good search function on HoP so that new people can go back to all the 1000s of posts that are already there and get the info you need. Please please learn to use it. You just mentioned in another thread you posted a few minutes ago that you are bored and want people to chat with you. Perhaps you could use your 'bored' time to search HoP and learn things.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Hi Rayan, Please follow Charles advice and check other threads for info, this site is teeming with it. However I'll add my own two cents and say that anything that is flammable will be toxic to you, whether its kerosene or alcohol. You simply won't find a non toxic flammable liquid. My advice would be to stop doing personally smile

Good luck

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

30 posts

Posted:
you do realise charles is a mod?

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
No I had no idea.......

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: newgabeI agree with Charles. This is already being discussed on another current thread not to mention all the other threads on the topic of firebreathingspittingwhatever. I have written to mods to ask this thread be deleted as it is redundant. SOrry if that sounds unfriendly Rayan, as I see you are a very new member here. But really, these topics have been gone over again and again on this site. Including the meta-topic of whether fire-breathing is even relevant/belongs here. The winning attitude these days is that it is worth including it in order to let people communicate about the dangers/practice as a risk reduction technique.

More importantly, there is a very good search function on HoP so that new people can go back to all the 1000s of posts that are already there and get the info you need. Please please learn to use it. You just mentioned in another thread you posted a few minutes ago that you are bored and want people to chat with you. Perhaps you could use your 'bored' time to search HoP and learn things.

Gabe you should make that your signature but with an 'insert name here' lol

30 posts

Posted:
if your not planning on answering my question then dont reply to the damn post.

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Rayan, you are a new and, going by your posts, young person on an established forum with experienced people who have spent hours, if not years, collecting and distributing accurate information and helpful advice. Please mind your manners. Here the practice is to use 'flame' in our hobby and performances, not in our communication with each other.

So far I have noticed you demanding that we entertain you because you are bored, spoon feed you information you could research and engage you in multiple posts on the same topic- all on demand.
Not an inspiring start to the relationship. However, in [Old link] where you had been posting inaccurate and dangerous info people have given you polite and helpful feedback. Listen to it. If you are here to learn, then learn. Search, research, show some respect, and learn.

And don;t swear at old ladies. spank laugh3

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: PyroWillHi Rayan, Please follow Charles advice and check other threads for info, this site is teeming with it. However I'll add my own two cents and say that anything that is flammable will be toxic to you, whether its kerosene or alcohol. You simply won't find a non toxic flammable liquid. My advice would be to stop doing personally smile

Good luck

That looked like a reply to me, and an honest, civil reply at that- just because it wasn't the reply you wanted -which presumably was 'Yes, X is a great fuel to breathe, totally safe and non-toxic'...

Sorry, but nobody's going to give you a reply like that, because substance 'X' doesn't exist.

There's a lot of info on this site, if you look for it, but starting a thread asking for something that doesn't exist then making unpleasant comments to anyone who actually takes the time to reply is not a good start on finding it.

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

10,530 posts

Posted:
In other words,

stop trolling and do a search.

Fire Breathing Fuels racks up some good results.
EDITED_BY: Fine_Rabid_Dog (1226771286)

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Rayan, You have actually posted this topic a couple times already.

You have gotten the same answer each time.

They are all toxic because it's more about what you inhale than what you ingest.

Please use the search fuction.
Please follow the links given.
If you are not given an answer you do not like, that is the nature of asking questions, and you need to accept those answers just as easily as the ones you want to hear.
All posts here have been civil and polite, save for yours.

As such I am locking this thread.
To further this conversation (without the aggression), please feel free to pick it back up in any of the already exsisting thread discussions on this topic.

Thank you.

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK