Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Thanksgiving Dinner With Doc... Brisbane 29/11/08

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Doc Lightning is in town soon and as it is around the time of Thanksgiving back in the States, we thought we could celebrate all the things we are thankful for in this life. We will be sharing a meal prepared by the good Doc himself (with the ever lovely Arsn and Valura assisting of course) and of course spinning afterwards.

Start Time: Saturday, November 29, 2008 at 6:00pm
End Time: Sunday, November 30, 2008 at 12:00am
PHONE 0405181482

Please feel free to contribute either by bringing a food like substance to share or chucking in some cash toward expenses, cause sharing is caring.

As always, kids are welcome, and if you need to crash feel free....blankets will be at a premium so bring one of your own and if we run outta room... there is plenty of room for tents in the back yard. LOL

if you have any questions or suggestions or to get the address please PM me...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
there's always room for a pixie, an ant, and a happy bday...!!! grin

I shall be bringing 3 squids (eldest boy is out with his mates, this evening) and a tray of brownies, if they ever finish cooking in my dodgy oven.

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

BasstonesGOLD Member
Do you do the poiz?
530 posts

Posted:
Ah sorry guys, just had some christmasy plans sprung on me at the uber last minute. Will have to head out that sadly, hope to see you all at juggle jam though!

Hope you all have an awesome night though grouphug

"In the end there is only fire and a waterfall"

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: newgabeI'll be bringing a couple of lovely ladies with me: Josie and Aude. But not Kyle, who is gigging and without a car... so not able to get down to FSQ...

Oh yea PS it's Aude's birthday and as she is a Quebecan far from home, perhaps we could fit in a Happy BDay for her too?

awwww censored!! I only just saw this... did anyone get around to singing? If not Im more than happy to sing for her now in an off key voice...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
your so thoughtful chicken!! smile

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Its OK she is on Straddie now. Sing away wink

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Page: