Posted:
If I could meet up with some other spinners that would be absolutly amazing. I spin staff and soon double staff (they come tomorrow... I CAN'T WAIT), I know some people that spin poi but I am looking for more. If anyone, especially from the Orlando area, wants to meet up or just let me know you exist, please reply.

cretasahGOLD Member
1 post

Posted:
I have just started spinning, my practice set should arrive any day now, right now I'm just using home made set. I live in Altamonte Springs, FL

After I get some practice and get better Im going to start looking to spin with others.

I don't know anyone that spins yet frown

WinterPark1701newbie
2 posts

Posted:
I'm in the Orlando area and looking to get a spinning/poi group going here.

TarrawrGOLD Member
4 posts

Posted:
I spin poi, I wanna start doing staff..
I'm in Arcadia, quite a ways from Orlando but hey, good to know I'm not alone =D.

stilettoBRONZE Member
stranger
4 posts

Posted:
I live in Ocala and have just started spinning....

ranaliciousSILVER Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
I live in St. Augustine, will be moving to the Tampa area at the beginning of next year, but have been spinning poi since June and I am looking to learn some staff and fire fan moves

chasethespunionstranger
1 post

Posted:
I stay in the Boca area & I've been spinning poi on & off for two years and I'm happy to say that I'm back on! =] anybody interested in showing me some moves?

"To fathom hell or soar andgelic just take a pinch of psychedelic."- Dr. Osmond

FlakpuppyPLATINUM Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
Hi All,

I just recently moved to Sanford (Orlando area). I've been spinning for a few years (single, double, triple, staff, fans, etc.). I've found that burning is never as much fun as when you're in a group. So I'd be more than happy to come out to any gatherings for a bit of spinning. I've also taught a few people in the past. If you want instruction from basic up to middlin-advanced, just let me know. I'll be checking my HOP mail about once a week so just send me a message. Cheers.

-Will (Flakpuppy)

If you're not beautiful by 20
If you're not strong by 30
If you're not rich by 40
If you're not wise by 50
... you never will be

xarrasisBRONZE Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
I live in Daytona Beach and would love to meet other poi spinners and fire performers. I've been safely spinning fire and fire breathing for over a year and practicing without for close to 2.

LiraBRONZE Member
chasing the wind
16 posts

Posted:
I go to college in New Jersey but I'm home in South Florida right now; I know there's a pretty active Miami community that tends to keep to themselves but is welcoming. Cheers!

<3 wind

Calliastranger
1 post

Posted:
Hey, I will be in Boca for 2 weeks or so end of month before france, dunno if there is a weekly burn or something local to west palm beach. I spin sword and torches mainly. (From los angeles)

hendrickxGOLD Member
2 posts

Posted:
I'm in plant City, nearest to Tampa or Lakeland. I'd love to find an active group nearby. Feel free to contact me and maybe we can start one! chris at chris and jamie . net (just eliminate spaces, change at to the symbol) I'm mostly into poi, but I know someone local who wants to learn fire staff as well.
EDITED_BY: hendrickx (1239442093)

Bass-PoiNew to Poi
1 post

Posted:
I'm by Tampa in Clearwater! It would be awesome to have a meet, I just started Poi and want to learn as much as I can.

CyberMancerSILVER Member
stranger
1 post

Posted:
Chiming in from Melbourne, Florida. I know a few other spinners and a fan dancer around here. We would love to find more people in Brevard county (or even Orlando)area.