Forums > Social Chat > Loosey lu wets herself and wins wet t-shirt competition.

Login/Join to Participate

Astarmember
1,591 posts

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
now that's just rude

tralalamember
20 posts

Posted:
It was such an odd night... first we saw pigs flying (ok, a police helicoptor) - then a man running from it. Then we got locked in Castle Park and had to hop over the fence, just as we saw some police cars approaching - but it was ok, they turned out to be paramedics.

Then we had to 'borrow' a pint glass to dip wicks in, and unfortunately the barman noticed us from the window of the pub. Then Flid starting disrobing in Public, with a pub full of people watching out of the window. He had to strip to his cotton shorts so he wouldn't burn himself.

Then after the pub closed some townie git ran out, yelled 'FIRE!' and chucked a bucket of water on me half way through my burn.

*BUT* the poi stayed alight, I managed to resist the urge to run at him with them, and I learnt three new moves last night, so, all in all - successful session!

Lu xx

(Oh yeah - we ried to return the pint glass but they were all locked up, so we put it in the doorstep with a note that said 'with love' instead).

Reporter to Ghandi: What do you think of western civilisation? Ghandi: I think it would be a very good idea.

Clarabelmember
23 posts

Posted:
wow for the first time ever i wish i was in essex!

looks like it was a fun night though, i must have fire poi!

clarabel

Live well, Laugh often, Love much

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
it's just as well he didn't throw it at me, rule numero uno of approaching people who are spinning lit danergous weapons around at high speed - don't piss them off

of course i wouldn't do anything drastic, but it'd have been funny to see the look of terror on his face of being chased by firechains

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
Or the terror on flids face as he pulls off his mask and reveals himself to be bruce lee, gives a short explanation about how he faked his death and produces a pair of double staves, lights them up and charges at flid spinning them at impossible speeds.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
i'd disagree clarabel, its much nice up here in scotland.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Ah but I have all the grammar here with me

Meh

DaiTenshimember
104 posts

Posted:
Nice pics.

As for the whole "flying pigs" crap.... and you wonder why they don't treat us with any respect?

No one knows me like I do.

Magnusmember
279 posts

Posted:
fun.

Magnus... pay it forward

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Dai...respect....i second that notion.

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
Dai maybe you should also consider why we don't treat them with any respect (well they, I don't have much of an issue with cops)

Clarabelmember
23 posts

Posted:
Trait Of 1112™ :

your right, for the most part it is nicer up in scotland

whereabouts are you?

clarabel

Live well, Laugh often, Love much

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
he's in Edinburgh. Living with the clan TePooka...

Meh

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
@pics
was looking for the violent spank gremlin for c@cti but it seems to have disappeared....

R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
found it

Holistic Spinner (I hope)