mapleleaf
BRONZE Member since Sep 2005

Total posts: 4
Posted:hi, im new to poi and im looking for some people to get together and spin with. I live in San Diego. are there any people/clubs/events around here? confused

Delete Topic

alienlesbeinsex

Total posts: 2
Posted:hey mapleleaf,
I visit San Diego every summer and every other winter. I've been looking for people to spin with here, I've been spinning for about a year now, but I've had a very good teacher. if you are intrested in spinning with me, I'm here until Aug. 22 (2006) I hope to hear from you soon until then.

peace, love, and poi,
Cassie weavesmiley

Delete

Sarah_P
BRONZE Member since May 2008

Total posts: 78
Posted:Old thread, but I have the same question. Any spinners in the San Diego general area? I'm actually from east of SD out in the CA desert but I'm definitely willing to commute!

Delete

PhoenixChickPK

Total posts: 6
Posted:I'm in San Diego but I'm leaving for vacation for 3 weeks in a few days but when I get back we should definitely talk I want to get a gathering going in San Diego.

Hi my names Patricia im 16 and have been spinning poi on and off for about a year juggle

Delete

Kanzie

stranger

Posted:Yep, just moved here myself from Sweden where the scene is very active. Here however, I have drawn a blank. Is there any spinners out there?

Delete

angie_rubio
BRONZE Member since Mar 2009

stranger

Posted:some one in san diego contact me
im tryna meet ppl
lets spin

=]

shawty_blinky@yahoo.com

all u have to say
steals me away

Delete

A J

Poi Spinner in San Diego

Total posts: 1
Posted:Very Cool.. I just signed up on here. anyone interested in weekend spin sessions? please let me know!!

AJ

Delete

Catherine_Commette
SILVER Member since Jun 2009

stranger

Total posts: 1
Posted:hey when did you post this? I am in San Diego this summer and have been spinning poi for the last year. I am not that great but would still be willing to spin, if you are still here.

Delete

Kero
SILVER Member since Aug 2009

stranger

Total posts: 3
Posted:SD in the house!!!

We need more spinners to be active!!!!!!!!1

People move to SD and spin with me!

Delete