Astrid of the Flamemember
2 posts

Posted:
Hey guys.

I'm heading to Byron Bay for "Splendour in the Grass" (July 19-20) and want to hook up with some local firetwirlers/dancers for flame and fun.

If any of the locals are interested, please post a reply.

Astrid

poipixiemember
53 posts

Posted:
hay im not a local but im heading down for splendour too and would love to catch up with some HoPers.

--*SaM*--

Astrid of the Flamemember
2 posts

Posted:
Kewl. I'll definately be in town on the 19th...where I'm not sure. I'll be sleeping in the back of my car I somewhere...let's just say I'm flexible on a meeting time/place.

Hopefully we can get something up and running.

I'll let you know...

Astrid.

OzE_QTBRONZE Member
64 posts

Posted:
Hey

I'm not a local either but I'll be there from some time early Friday till Monday. We're camping at the festival grounds. I'd love to meet up with anyone else from HoP too.

My address is OzE_QT at Yahoo.com

Keep Smiling
OzE_QT

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Trying desperatley to get some tickets as it is my BIRTHDAY ON THE 18th... I really wanna go and play like I did last year with Kevin...If ANYONE knows of two tix they wanna flick off... pls DO NOT HESITATE to contact me...pm me and Ill send you me number.....
ROCK ON LIL CHICKENS...
*dances off in a whirlwind....yayayayayay*

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"