Forums > Videos > Josh and Tania Fire staff twirling, singles and doubles in Suffolk, UK

Login/Join to Participate

TaniapyroGOLD Member
7 posts

Posted:
Hello fellow pyros, presenting a pair of pyro ninjas with some single staff and double staff footage, would appreciate any feedback, thanks for looking

BleddynBRONZE Member
Sure you can play with my big stick.
30 posts

Posted:
WOW me likes a lot, I would normally give a full evaluation and loads of feed back but being very new to staff... and poi for that matter I cant... what I can say as dam

Josh, I love your horizontal work with the staff, I’m sure at 1300mm my staff is to long for me to do half the stuff you were pulling but will def give some of it ago tongue2

Tania, what can I say, love the doubles, very elegant and like your style.

Big up to both of you, had me mesmerized: D

"Is this the bit where you run off for a burn to calm down"
"Hello???"
"argh you have gona already"

TaniapyroGOLD Member
7 posts

Posted:
Yay!
Thanks Bleddyn. Our mate Bob filmed us and edited up the clips, its the first time weve both seen ourselves doing staff and a bit of a surprise really. I wasnt sure how the doubles would look on film as I felt quite tense at the time but it seemed to look ok. Yeah I love Josh's horizontal stuff too. He'll be pleased to hear your comments. I think its cool that everyones got there own unique style with the staff, thats why its good to learn as it brings that out of you. I love too how If your too tense you tend to hit yourself with the staff so it teaches you to relax and go with the flow. Did you see the fire breathing Josh did? It went suddently rather hot. He kept trying to tell me something and I couldnt understand what he was saying so i kept getting closer. I didnt know he had a mouth full of parafin. Top tip people never try and understand someone with a mouth full of parrafin and dont fire breath at your partner. Yes, we had a little safety debrief after that one :O) Yeah maybe a 120M length staff would be better for horrizontal stuff, unless your a giant or something, have fun learning staff and poi, ive seen some good tuitional clips on this site, have fun, Tania :O)

BleddynBRONZE Member
Sure you can play with my big stick.
30 posts

Posted:
lol i bet that debrief was fun for him tongue2 had to say i woundered why you kept walking closer but know it all makes sence... :S

and i love the irony in people being tense with poi/staff, tis almost like the fire is slapping you on the back of the head saying "calm down i wont bite"... just an extract of my strang little mind for you tongue2

Keep Safe and Keep Spinning

"Is this the bit where you run off for a burn to calm down"
"Hello???"
"argh you have gona already"