Forums > Videos > Handcuffed Spinning

Login/Join to Participate

MuckySILVER Member
Rum-Swilling Combustioneer
227 posts

Posted:
Hey hey, I don't really post many videos..... But I figured I'd post a quickie I threw together a couple minutes ago. Anyway, I've always been fascinated by escape artists, so I thought maybe it was time to start practicing. So I slapped on a set of cuffs and.... Wait a minute... are those poi lying on the floor? Hmm.....

And for anybody who's tempted to say, "Now let's see you do that on fire," No! Haha. Actually, I kind of think escaping while spinning is kind of fun... I may have to try some new configurations (behind the back, anyone?) - although I found apart from just doing a butterfly, the only way I had enough time to get the key into the cuff was doing an asymmetric 3-beat... Still, it's all in good fun; maybe I'll build a routine out of it. And yes, I know, "Clean up your planes!" laugh3

Bouncing Baby Pipe!

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
I like it.

Now if you could spin while escaping from a straight jacket.... just kidding =).

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
lol I've been talking to a friend about building a routine based on handcuffs and straightjackets with poi and contact staff

good effort smile

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
Hah! Right...

1. Lets see you do it on fire!
2. Clean up your planes! Atrocious! grin
3. How about fluffy cuffs and fluffy poi?
4. Funny stuff! Thanks for the vid.

hug

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
What an interesting idea, I've never seen anything like that before.

Your planes weren't too bad...until the end.

Bondage poi...is the world ready ??

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
Of course the world is ready for Bondage Poi. I mean there are already Mistresses that can do a 2 beat weave with their lil' leather whips right? heh

Fruitbasket#1 Bender Fan :D
133 posts

Posted:
Found it pretty neat that you were able to get the key in while spinning poi. you should like try and chain your self with the leg over the hand cuffs. that would be strange and impressive

ANGER IS A GIFT.You have the right to demand better!

Originally Posted By: Mr Majestikhear the news about the guy in adelaide on the weekend who walked stilts 20m high? broke the world record by taking four steps.

MuckySILVER Member
Rum-Swilling Combustioneer
227 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the comments, guys! LazyAngel, what were you thinking of for your routine? I'm not very handy with a staff, but I tried it whilst handcuffed and I found it more difficult than I could justify! smile I've been playing around with some other ideas that I'll have to commit to video sometime...

Bouncing Baby Pipe!

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
it's kind of a work in progress (that hasn't been started yet) but we were thinking of doing some kind of police/criminal type thing. With the staff, probably lots of neck stuff and locks

it's one of those things that'll probably end up in a decomp show

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi