Forums > Social Chat > Nottingham Fire Practise - Help for a complete beginner!

Login/Join to Participate

BarnabySILVER Member
stranger
3 posts

Posted:
Hi
I recently bought myself some fire fans and would also like to take up fire staff BUT am a complete novice to fire and would like to find someone or a group to practise with on a semi regular basis. Or if anyone knows of any workshops running near the Notts area, any info would be welcomed gratefully.
Cheers
Denise

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
Hi Barnaby and welcome to HoP!

If you try posting in the 'Meet others' section you may find fellow Nottingham people to practice with. I don't knwo if there are any existing Nottingham spinning meets but you can also try the 'search' function at the top right hand corner of the page.

There are also tutorials on staff, fans and most other firetoys which can be found under the 'library' tab.

Hope this is of use to you smile

Happy spinning! hug

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

BarnabySILVER Member
stranger
3 posts

Posted:
Thanks Brenn, I'm new to HomeofPoi and wasn't sure where to post this.
D

psycleproductionsstranger
24 posts

Posted:
There's a group who meet on the goose fair site on thursday evenings. They've got a facebook group ........ https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21310021261&ref=ts
There should be someone there who can help you out ;-)