pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
a womans guide

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
brilliant... now maybe us poor lads can get a break and have women leave the toilet seat up2!

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

ASTRO FAERIEBRONZE Member
ummmmmmm.............
724 posts

Posted:
Wow! someone has actually put all that effort into working out how to do it!.
I wonder how many volunteers and how many tests the had to do to work out how to do this correctly!. Convenient though, when you miss the last bus, or can't get a taxi when u are wasted,and you are desperate to releive yourself, you can give the guys a good shock when you pee up the nearest tree, you could even cock up a leg just for a laugh!.

Only when the last tree has died
and the last river has been poisoned
and the last fish has been caught
will we realise that we
cannot eat money.

Cree Indian, 1909

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:
Does that mean we can have a HoP international, mix-gender, 'Who can piss the highest up a wall' competition?

Daiquetmember
29 posts

Posted:
Whilst in Japan recently every big public toilet i went in had (and yes i went to the ladies!) western toilets, squat toilets and at least one urinal...
Over there you can buy paper cones to use at the urinals - and i saw a number of ladies useing them!
I wish i had had the guts to have a go!

Love Daiquet

whoops

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
WHAT?!?!!?

blokes are supposed to stand up to pee?!?!

oh shit!

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
he he he he. We get womens urinals in Manc now and again, had them at the mardi gras last year. There's still something very odd about seeing a women use a urinal....into a paper cup tho?

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

chilipeppermember
85 posts

Posted:
i remember going to frace a...g...e..s ago, and hated their toilets, becasue u had to 'squat' it was grose!!! Should have just gone outside if u wanan get pee all down ur legs!!

Chili pepper

I really enjoyed the toilet facilities at 'spoc' the whole strange man sitting on the log just topped it off for me...i went in with tripps staff!

High Class Hippy #5'One day i WILL own a VW Campervan''i'll sell a liver, u can live with just one, cant u?'Jebus...Jebus

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
won't ask how you found that. By the looks of the site woman peeing standing seems like a pretty normal thing that's been going on for years.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
This is from a guy's perspective, but I have only good intentions so I hope nobody rails me too bad for thinking this

I think the site, and the practice it represents, are great things for humanity. Women should be comfortable with and aware of their bodies, but too often it seems to me society tells them to be ashamed of themselves. Hopefully this site has done a lot of good alleviating that injustice.

to all the ladies, yo.

Oh, and on a special side-note: I knew my lady was the one for me the first time she came over and used my facilities... She actually went to the effort of putting the seat back up afterward! Nothin says loving like the simple things - and I do leave hers down at her place whenever I use it, it's only fair.

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
I find it a vaild point when it comes 2 the squeamishness of certain western societies... my greek experience f a squat loo wasnt the best... maybe I shud try this sumtime. lol

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
quote:
Oh, and on a special side-note: I knew my lady was the one for me the first time she came over and used my facilities... She actually went to the effort of putting the seat back up afterward! Nothin says loving like the simple things - and I do leave hers down at her place whenever I use it, it's only fair.

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by DeepSoulSheep:
won't ask how you found that.
through a poi website, just soming i stumbled upon that made me laugh.

i found a league agaisnt poi website too. cant remember the address for it buti could find it again though.

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
League against poi =

"Poi - Short for Pointless"
"Poi - Club Swinging for the grip impared and talentless"
"Poi - Pretty Obviously Irritating"

i like that

also had the link for this which is pretty funny too

baby poi

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
LMAO i missed that one

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
That Baby poi site is awesome!...Though i worry about copycat crimes to follow.

But, thank thank thank you for showing me a site that has the Unicycle Quidditch Rules

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
lol Just got up and my head a mega fuzzy today...a thought that baby oi site was for real for a moment

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
The baby poi is one aspetc tht I wont try... lol