Page: ......
ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
After Immence pressure from liquid_bubblegum this is now the thread for the Liverpool meets the first of which;

1st October 2005 @ 2 o'clock, meeting at Lime Street Station and then moving over to the pierhead for some nice dockside spinning.

Hopefully followed by a drink and a dance at the Krazyhouse.

So who's there?????

EDITED_BY: Aryth (1126708098)

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
Oh dear, I think it has turned into a case of people turning outside the cathedral gate and didn't know we were down the secret garden.

The guys from the Psytrance forum was late and couldn't see anyone at the front gate so they left. Maybe we should hang around the gate a little longer next so late-comers will know where we are. redface
EDITED_BY: Lowan (1159030853)

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

ClairebeSILVER Member
Destroyer of kitchen appliances
180 posts

Posted:
Hi. This is Chris. Clairebe is in my flat, she's fairly pissed and so am I (this is the 4th draft of this entry...so many spelling errors resulting from wine)

Clairebe will be here until at least 4pm tomorrow, whereupon I shall drive her to the train station to let her loose on you fire-spinning masses (incidentally, incredibly impressive).

She doesn't know what time you need to meet, so enlighten her, so that she may shut up and enjoy the evening.

Chris

My brain is about as useful as a chocolate teapot, but unfortunately not as tasty.

Squueee!

ClairebeSILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
This is Clairebe - Iam drnk. Might not be able to make it tomorrow after all, but w9ud apreicaite knwing where and when people a re ameeting.

My brain is about as useful as a chocolate teapot, but unfortunately not as tasty.

Squueee!

=Flamer=member
192 posts

Posted:
Me, Lowan and Danny are meeting at central station at 12. We are going to be spinning outside blackwells (i think its called).. the bookshop. Near the Liverpool Academy. If you need any more info or anything and actually decide to join us my number is: 07710812062

Fire Staff £27, Paraffin £10... setting yourself alight, Priceless!

ClairebeSILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
*hides face in shame due to drunken rambling*

I don't think I can make it, mainly because I won't be getting back to Aintree until about 6ish. Sorry! Hope you all have fun and get lots of new people.

Squueee!

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Clairebe

*hides face in shame due to drunken rambling*

I don't think I can make it, mainly because I won't be getting back to Aintree until about 6ish. Sorry! Hope you all have fun and get lots of new people.

I spent all last night spinning at a friend's house warming and didn't get back to Aintree till 0600 and I still made it for the fresher fair! cool

ClairebeSILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
Fair enough - but you drive, I don't. ubbloco So I was stuck in Wigan waiting for my friend's girlfriend to finish work so she could drive me home. So, nyeh.

I'm pleased though because I'm definitely moving back either on the 2nd or 3rd of October, so just over a week away. Then I'll have no excuse, no matter how many bottles of wine I drink. biggrin

Squueee!

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
WHAT SECRET GARDEN!!!!! i drove round about 5 times, at about 9ish, and didn't see a SOUL!!!

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

psycotic_furbyBRONZE Member
Hehe, you said 'Member'
105 posts

Posted:
Yeah I don't think you can get to it in a car...

I assume the garden they're referring to is down the little gated path to the left of the cathedral, as you come in...

Eww, Liza Minelli...

The communists gave my mother a job, teaching sculpture to limbless children.

comerynewbie
1 post

Posted:
hi there
saw u at frehers but by then ud run out of leaflets. where an when is it u meet agen?
cheers
dave

=Flamer=member
192 posts

Posted:
Hey Dave (another Dave.. haha),

We're meeting just outside the anglican cathedral on Friday (29th) at 7:30pm... if you have any troubles just give me a call on: 07710812062

Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Kay...

=Flamer=member
192 posts

Posted:
Just another reminder! Meet on friday 29th! 19:30 at the Anglican Cathedral. Meet near the gates. If you are late or can't find us call me on: 07710812062. If you are late we will most likely be down the side path and in the gardens! Hope to see many of you there!

Hehe, you said 'Member'
105 posts

Posted:
*stalky stalky*

Clairebe's forcing me to come. Possibly at gunpoint...

Eww, Liza Minelli...

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
Flash, so sorry that you missed the last one. It would be amazing if you could join us for this one. There should be some newbies coming along so would be good if we could have a many experienced burners as possible.

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Woooo HOOOO a meet i can actually attend!! yay now all i need is some parafin, ill go get that 2mro!
See you all 730 at the gates!!!
ubbrollsmile wave bounce bounce2

Dont take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive!!

Catt xxx

=Flamer=member
192 posts

Posted:
Woo... more people! See ya at 19:30 outside the gates!

=Flamer=member
192 posts

Posted:
Just a reminder about the meet today. Meet at the gates of the Anglican Cathedral (the big red one) at 19:30 (7:30pm). We shall wait for people to arrive. Last time there was a mix up and some people didnt know where we were. If you need any help or anything use my mobile number to contact me (in a few posts above!) I hope to see pleanty of you there today smile I'm lookin forward to a good turnout! See ya later guys for some spinning fun!

scuba_soxMember
51 posts

Posted:
yup ill be there as well if anyone needs my no is 07854751648 its spitting a bit at the mo but ill still be there

sox

Hehe, you said 'Member'
105 posts

Posted:
Dunnuh dunnuh duh duh
Duh duh doo-doo duh
Dunnuh dunnuh duh duh
My Sharona...

Eww, Liza Minelli...

Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Damn you. Damn you to hell...

ClairebeSILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
 Written by: psycotic_furby

Dunnuh dunnuh duh duh
Duh duh doo-doo duh
Dunnuh dunnuh duh duh
My Sharona...

You're an evil, evil man and I hate you. ubbloco

Squueee!

=Flamer=member
192 posts

Posted:
MY SHARONA! God damn you boy!

ClairebeSILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
Ok - next Saturday. (07/10) If anyone wishes to come and get drunk, the plan so far is to, um, drink and go the Krazyhouse. Not much of a plan, but it'll be fun, I promise. It will also be my first proper night out in Liverpool since coming back to live here. Woo!

I'll be in Bar Cava from 7.30pm onwards to meet people (also to steal sofa space and catch up with old friends) so feel free to come along. Don't worry about getting there that early, I'm just making a long night of it. smile If you haven't met me, I'll be the one with blonde dreads in Doc Martens. If you have met me, I'll be the one with blonde dreads in Doc Martens. wink

Squueee!

ClairebeSILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
Is there a meet again this Friday? I'll actually bring poi with me this time. *headdesk*

Squueee!

Outdoor DebsMember
29 posts

Posted:
Hi folks I'm back on line and hoping to come along to some meets- my track record of only attending one meet in however many months is not so good huh? Although I did see Lowan, Dave and Jeff at the Play festival- does that count?! Which reminds me did anyone confirm that world record?

I'm still living in St Helens and yep still at uni in Salford (Mcr). So when's the next get tog? I'll be driving so can give anyone from the St Helens direction a lift if needed.

Oh and did you folks know the dates are now confirmed for the Glasgow juggling convention; 9th-11th Feb 07. It was a top party last year and did I happen to mention I won a fire staff??!! If you pre-reg your place before 16th Jan its a mere £26 for the weekend- that's accomodation, partytime, grub and the famous jelly breakfast- not to be missed! Soz can't remember the website adr but if you google glasgow juggling convention 2007 you'll find it right enough (yeah ok you'd all probably thought of that already!)

Hope to be seeing you all soon!

Have fun Debs

=Flamer=member
192 posts

Posted:
There's been no talk on here about the next meet! I can't make it this friday! So if you do have one then I shall not be there! The next day i have free is Sunday at the moment! Organise a meet people! Even if i cant make it, you people need to spin fire.. with or without me.. haha.

ClairebeSILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
Damn you! Are you still coming on Saturday? *pegs Flamer*

Squueee!

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
i too cannot make friday, but i may venture to the juggling club on roscoe street tonight if anybody fancies it?

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

Outdoor DebsMember
29 posts

Posted:
Oh bum! I'm in uni this afternoon then I'm working a night shift tonight- so unless you're spinning tonight until 08.30 in the morning I guess you'll have to count me out! I can't make Sunday coz I'm off to Stanage climbing- not sure what time I'll be back. Oh well maybe see you all sometime next week then!

Have fun Debs

Page: ......