Forums > Social Chat > What do you listen to?

Login/Join to Participate

IishxcSILVER Member
35 posts

Posted:
I know there are already music threads on here but the only ones i found were like a few years old so they might have changed what they listen to. I was wondering what people listened to?

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
i tend to listen to psychedelic trance, psychedelic ambient, psychedelic dub, psychedelic progressive trance and just for some variety some psychedelic rock.

feel it!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
Hmm.... I like.... Epic music....

Something that combines a little bit of house/trance/industrial with maybe some rock/hard-rock and orchestral music to form some very interesting 20 minute long tracks.

But mostly I'll listen to anything good. I really only dislike new pop music (I enjoy some 80's pop music), and country music.

Folk music is fun sometimes.

I mostly also, only listen to strictly music. I do enjoy singing along, but to me the words come second to the music. That's why pop music doesn't appeal to me, it's just too bland. They convey messages with only the words. *shrug* That's just my opinion though.

=)

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
[Old link]

ahem wink

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
I need to buy some new computing technologies... My laptop can't handle youtube at the moment.

*runs off and cries*

CoRaySILVER Member
Hoopy Frood
16 posts

Posted:
Punk, ska, and harcore mostly. hahaha I don't that that is really typical of fire performers but unfortunately I really don't dig any of that crazy techno stuff you kids are listening to and I rarely find reggae that I like...

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Sherlock Holmes