Page: ......
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
I saw this on another forum and can't remember it being played here and thought it could be a bit of fun.

Basically, one person makes a "wish" and the next posted grants it, but corrupts it in some way.

eg:
"I wish for a million dollars"
"a million dollars appears in your bank account but the police then knock on your door about a bank robbery"

now lets get creative!

I wish I could fly!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
You have plenty of sugar, and are driven insane by neighbours trying to borrow a cup of it (it always happens in the Beano, it must be normal.. )

By the way Pavlov, maybe you should have a) read that last wish a little more carefully, and b) checked Gabe's gender a little more carefully.. tongue

I wish the Library hadn't decided to go on strike on my day off, leaving me with no internet access for 2 days..

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
The library hasn't gone on strike. In contrast, they decided to have an open day for everybody. They left all the doors, widows and emergency exists open so everybody just dropped by and stole books, computers, chairs, bookshelves, in the end even the cute librarian from the second room on the left. By now, there is nothing left in the building, so nobody cares about opening hours, strikes or providing internet access any more.

I wish I had already finished the chapter I am writing.

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

PavlovsDogmember
43 posts

Posted:
 Written by :Aurinko

They left all the doors, widows and emergency exists open

What kind of bizarre library opens widows?

Written by :hamamelis

By the way Pavlov, maybe you should have a) read that last wish a little more carefully, and b) checked Gabe's gender a little more carefully.. tongue

...yeah, I should. Oops.

You finish writing the chapter, and it is fantastic. Then you finish writing the book (assuming you're writing a book), but when you come to proof read it you realise no other chapter can be as good as that particular one, or, indeed, is even worthy to be in the same book. You spend the rest of your life trying to match that chapter, but never quite managing it.

I wish I had some new sleeves for my fire juggling balls

No philosophical signatures for me. I hate those things. But I do like biscuits.

Euterpenewbie
11 posts

Posted:
oooh a fun new game. smile ('Tis new for me, I just got here)

You have the new sleeves for your fire-juggling, but they turn out to also be attached to the straight jacket they just shoved you into and are thus tied behind your back & kinda useless for juggling. frown

I wish I hadn't volunteered my (lack of) poi skills for this wee festival in October...

Also, I can kill you with my brain.

PavlovsDogmember
43 posts

Posted:
You hadn't volunteered, and instead get stuck sitting inside, glum, wishing you had. But that wish will get corrupted to. You get trapped in an endless loop of corrupted wishes.

I wish I wasn't reading a book written by Jordan.

No philosophical signatures for me. I hate those things. But I do like biscuits.

Euterpenewbie
11 posts

Posted:
Hehe.. you're not, you're having the same book *read to you* by Jordan.

I wish my cats weren't able to hear the housemartins in the roof.

Also, I can kill you with my brain.

PavlovsDogmember
43 posts

Posted:
awww, that'd be worse, it'd take so much longer to get through the book.

Your cats can't hear housemartins, because the housemartins are trained in the art of stealth, and proceed to steal food from you whenever they can.

I wish I wasn't tired.

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
You're not tired. You're in the middle of a manic phase of hyper alertness. Trouble is you're hyper alert to the the paranoid hallucinations of your own inner hell, as well as the perfectly accurate perception that about 1000 people you've completely p*ssed off with your endless babbling about subjects of marginal realness are just now arriving at your door in a giant vigilante swarm to do lots of nasty things to you, backed up by armed police and men in white coats who keep turning into attack penguins.

I wish I had endless paid leave.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

PavlovsDogmember
43 posts

Posted:
You do, because you've lost your legs and arms and can't move or do poi any more.

I wish this room was a little cooler

FathomSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
The room becomes a little cooler...then alot as you realize its become detached from the planet as you spin endlessly through the empty void of space..

I wish the anastetic would wear off so I can feel my face again and eat =(

Kangaroo Island eh? I hear that place is really hopping!

PavlovsDogmember
43 posts

Posted:
You think it's worn off, and start eating, only to realise you're hallucinating and eating your own face.

I wish I had 4 arms.

FathomSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Nothing happens as you (i'm assuming) already have forearms...

I wish I lived in Sydney!

PavlovsDogmember
43 posts

Posted:
You do. In Sydney. The fat sweaty guy who lives next door. You're a gut worm.

I wish I wasn't wishing.

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
You are not wishing. You have succumbed to terminal despair. Your blood doesn't even want to circulate. It gives up and you expire in a large clot of misery.

I wish my boss was away forever

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

PavlovsDogmember
43 posts

Posted:
He is. He moves away, and takes the company with it. You are left jobless, and eventually homeless. You live the rest of your life under a bridge in a cardboard box.

You do, however, think your box is a particularly nice box.

I wish there were juggling conventions all year long.

FathomSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
There are now juggling conventions all year round but they are either on the exact oppisite side of the world as you or constantly on fire.

I wish I hadn't just lost The Game again >.<

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
You didn't, however you are about to. ([censored] wink )

I wish my back didn't hurt.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

PavlovsDogmember
43 posts

Posted:
It doesn't. You have no back. Or torso. You're just legs, arms, head. You can no longer spin poi, or do anything normal people can.

I wish I had already put some effort in and learnt contact juggling.

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
you learned contact juggling...and at a remarkable pace! Taking your new skills you start to contact juggle 2 chainsaws at the same time.....well it was fun while it lasted.

I wish gas prices would come down.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

DarkFyreBRONZE Member
HoP mage and keeper of the fireballs
1,965 posts

Posted:
gas prices come down 10c so you go and fill the tank and when you get home you find that you have a leak in the fuel tank.

I wish for a video camera.

May my balls of fire set your balls on fire devil

bodhisattvaSILVER Member
my body is a tattooed temple
366 posts

Posted:
you get your video camera .....but cannot find any beta-max tapes to put in it

i wish i could spend more time with the lass from yoga

when the body is happy the mind smiles

to live a single day and hear a good teaching is better than to live a hundred without hearing such teaching

and everything is measured by the hole it leaves behind

DarkFyreBRONZE Member
HoP mage and keeper of the fireballs
1,965 posts

Posted:
You go out for a drink with the lass from yoga and her 6"5', overly possesive, millitary, Brick $#!*house of a boyfriend.

I wish for a Bowflex Body.

May my balls of fire set your balls on fire devil

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Your body flexes, exactly like a bow.. people keep tying string on you, and it does get annoying.
However, you do quite well in the archery section of the Olympics, but the guy who shot with you gets most of the credit.

I wish I was more organised.

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

bodhisattvaSILVER Member
my body is a tattooed temple
366 posts

Posted:
you become super organised writing lists for every thing...infact you write so many lists that all the trees get cut down to keep you in paper ,the global temp increases dramatically and everywhere turns to desert

i wish it was Wednesday

when the body is happy the mind smiles

to live a single day and hear a good teaching is better than to live a hundred without hearing such teaching

and everything is measured by the hole it leaves behind

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
you find out it is Wendesday, only to relise that you really mean to wish it was Tueday, and now you have lost it forever. ... or at least for another 6 days.

I wish I was eating Chocolate right now.

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

EmoAtHeartstranger
20 posts

Posted:
you eat all the choclate in the world become overly obice and die of a massive heart attack

i wish my dogs would sing

I LOST THE GAME!!!!!!

flyingpenguinnimember
114 posts

Posted:
Your dog sings and becomes so famous that decides to go solo and abandon you.

I wish I were in Germany already!

I had to beat him to death with his own shoes... but that's another story all together.

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
Your in Germany, but its cold, and your lugage got mixed up at the airport and you now have alot of latix mini skirts, and not much else!

I wish my evil boss hadn't blocked youtube and i could use it now.

FathomSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Your boss unblocks youtube. Unfortunatly because of massive copywrite infringement lawsuits Youtube is shut down the next day.

Oh how I wish, for soothing rain. All I wish is to dream again...

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
'it rains... soothingly at first, and then with more force. More and more untill the whole world is covered in water and no one built an arc and you relised that you wishing for soothing rain resulted in wiping out the populace of the world!' this is the dream you are stuck in forever.

I wish it would stop raining.

Page: ......