Styxxstranger
4 posts

Posted:
Hello!

Firstly, sorry that this isn't an original thread. I did a search for Oxford people threads and there were a few, but none less than a year old. Having spent way too long on the Internet over the years, I know how people come and go on forums, so I figured a new thread would be worthwhile.

Secondly, are there any Oxford people here? I've been spinning poi for a while now, I was part of a juggling club at uni (Huddersfield) and I've not really done anything since I came home in July, I'd love to get together with some people and start spinning again. If anyone knows of any clubs/meetings in Oxford (particularly Bicester way) please let me know. Thanks smile

EDITED_BY: Styxx (1223160864)

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
I dont really spin anymore but i know that Beth is in Oxford and she knows about these things. (Beth is her username). xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Styxxstranger
4 posts

Posted:
Ace, thanks! I'll go find her smile

flyingpenguinnimember
114 posts

Posted:
hey hello!
we have a little but lovely juggling club in the comunity centre in Cowley Rd and there are quite a lot of spiners there! why dont you come and try, the first time is free!

I had to beat him to death with his own shoes... but that's another story all together.