• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Luminopolis (Synergy) & DOC LIGHTNING in town! | Fri 3/10/08 | London

Login/Join to Participate

Spanner
BRONZE Member since Feb 2003

Spanner

remembers when it was all fields round here

Total posts: 2790
Posted:Originally Posted By: http://www.thesynergyproject.org/Dear
friends, another summer has gone by and after many adventures in the fields we are preparing for another magical season of your favourite indoor festival!

As you may have heard, following an intellectual property dispute earlier this year with The Synergy Centre, The Synergy Project has agreed to change its name to Luminopolis (meaning "city of light"). Although often confused due their similar names and shared roots, The Synergy Project and The Synergy Centre were always separate organisations - our name change simply reflects this and clears up the confusion - The Synergy Project is dead! Long live Luminopolis!!

However rest assured that nothing about the event itself will change other than for the good, and Luminopolis will still be organised by us, and many of the same production crews and collaborating organization that brought you The Synergy Project. We will continue to gather an ever growing community of creative and pro-active organizations involving musicians, producers, Djs, Vjs, performers, healers, organizers, activists, intellectuals, and forward thinking individuals, coming together to promote and support the work of NGO's and charities, and hopefully inspire many to get involved in the ever growing movement for social and environmental regeneration.

The first two Luminopolis events will be on Friday the 3rd of October and Saturday the 22nd of November. Room hosts will including Small World Stage, Inspiral, Liquid Records, Fish Seeks Bicycle, Folktronica, Future Music, Furthur Project, Echo Systems, Blood Tribe Records, joined later on in the season by Bingly Bongly, Sangita Sounds, Tribe of Frog, Kundalini, Skandalous and many more!

Friday 3rd 10pm - 8am Saturday 4th October 2008
SeOne club, Weston Street, London Bridge

15 + booking fee in advance until Sunday 28th September
20 thereafter & on door
17 concessions on door only with valid proof

Online tickets available from:
Online shop @
www.luminopolis.org or www.accessallareas.org
+44 (0)20 7267 8320

Physical Tickets from:
Access All Areas - 2nd Floor, 30c Camden Lock Place, London NW1 8AF
Inspiral Lounge 250 Camden High Street, Camden Lock, NW1 8QS
StarTessa - unit 522 Camden stables market (former Psychedelic Dream Temple)

info@luminopolis.org

hoooge flyer here

Facebook event - RSVP

As if that bill wasn't plenty, it looks like the lovely Doc Lightning will be there as well! bounce2

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

yay,

:R"

Delete Topic

Fearpig
BRONZE Member since Sep 2003

Fearpig

member - tee hee "member"

Total posts: 279
Posted:Sounds like a plan! I should be there and on form!

"Whats wrong with the cat?" - Mrs Schrdinger

Delete

simta
BRONZE Member since Apr 2006

simta

compfuzzled

Total posts: 1182
Posted:going to try and make this but is a few days after getting back from thimbleberry.

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

Delete

Spanner
BRONZE Member since Feb 2003

Spanner

remembers when it was all fields round here

Total posts: 2790
Posted:Bump for slackers...

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

yay,

:R"

Delete

LazyAngel
GOLD Member since Jul 2004

LazyAngel

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2895
Posted:synergy + doc hugs!! but I'm already booked for that night frown

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

Delete

simta
BRONZE Member since Apr 2006

simta

compfuzzled

Total posts: 1182
Posted:not gonna be able to make it, thimbleberry killed my finances, was worth it though.

have a great time, the breaks lineup looks amazing, you guys should make sure you checkout general midi

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

Delete

jemima (jem)
SILVER Member since Dec 2002

jemima (jem)

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 1750
Posted:I'll be there, hanging with healers being all reflective, and stuff

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

Delete

Fearpig
BRONZE Member since Sep 2003

Fearpig

member - tee hee "member"

Total posts: 279
Posted:Luminopolis was awesome :~)
Apologies to all of the spinners I attacked with face-paints!!

"Whats wrong with the cat?" - Mrs Schrdinger

Delete

duballstar
SILVER Member since Sep 2003

duballstar

slack rating - 9.5

Total posts: 2216
Posted:What a lovely night, it was totally hooptastic - really good to see everybody, much hugs to y'all! :gtouphug: kiss

Tom, my flat mate and I set out with the plan of finding facepaint. At about 6 in the morning you made our dream a reality! hug2 wicked to see you dude... grin

Doc - Glad to have finally met you! Will def give you a shout when I do burning man. One day. Eventually. It will happen... smile hug

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Delete