pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hello Hong Kong!

I am going to be spending a few days in hong kong. i believe its 3-4 days that i will be there. Im just wondering (although it might be a small chance) whether there are any spinner, or indeed spinning meets in hong kong.. Im not looking for a place to stay, but id be more than happy to meet up somewhere.

thanks, petey

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

DaGGOLD Member
Golf buggie driving instructor
156 posts

Posted:

There is a meeting around 7 on Mondays in Victoria park- near Causeway Bay which is quite easy to find
www.hkjugglers.com has some information.

and there is Ben Lai who has some videos on youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/sunbun2936

I grew up in HK but started spinning in Aus so i haven't really seen the scene but have looked into it.
Good luck! give them some inspiration grin

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
thanks for the info dag.. will do what i can to try and make it to that meet smile

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*