Forums > Meet Others > new melbourne oz night

Login/Join to Participate

pyrotekGOLD Member
old man fire
27 posts

Posted:
i thinking .. melbourne needs a push .. and i can't go to edinburgh gardens koz i work evening shift .. so i saying where and when i practice if others want to join me.

saturday night twirling in heidelberg, 10pm until we leave
rear car park of Leos fine food & wine, corner burgundy st & hawdon st, heidelberg. about 10 minutes stroll downhill from heidelberg train station. the supermarket shuts and leaves an empty car park at 10pm. last train towards the city leaves at 11:32 which means people on public transport would have to leave about 11:20pm.

please byo drums, drinks, toys, fuel and laughter. some fuel is available by donation

it gets lonely doing this by myself with the mp3 player to dance to, and the bloody cord gets caught in my toys.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
nice one!
the weather is fining up, so more meets are a great development.
goooood luck man.
b

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

pyrotekGOLD Member
old man fire
27 posts

Posted:
thanks man smile i figure it's a bit of a case of if people aren't doing anthing else .. or not yet anyway

the carpark is a perfect place to film twirling too, in case someone wants to do some COL style stuff

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
I'm not going to be able to attend this one anyway, but I SO could've if I were with my last girlfriend (she lived in lower plenty) but i hate to be a skeptic anyway...

Don't you think you'll run into issues in Heidelberg on a Saturday night? I daresay that given the area and the timing you'll probably run into drunken youths...

Good luck though! Lemme know how it goes.

hug

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
nice one bruv! Might check it out one saturday night as that's 10 mins away from me.

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
I'd love to do this, but my boss is a complete Nazi when it comes to working Saturday nights.

Kupo!

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Very unlikely since I'm a bartender but when's the last train home from that area?

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

DescenderKeep rotating!
2 posts

Posted:
Saturday night is always bussy - will try it the next two weekends.
Anyone knows a happening in St Kilda area?

have fun - live is hard enough

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hm, cant say its likely ill make it out to this.. seems a long way to travel for only an hour or so of play time.

best of luck though smile

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
this event thread totally need cheerleaders.
Goooo Team!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

NathanielEveristSILVER Member
enthusiast
315 posts

Posted:
I'd love to go, as I'm always down for a spin, but sadly, working in hospitality, my boss must be part of the same regime as Jarle's as Saturday night is no longer part of my weekend. When I get fired I'll be sure to let you know.