Forums > Meet Others > Any spinners in Michigan or Illinois?

Login/Join to Participate

deadkenndys1105SILVER Member
journeyman
65 posts

Posted:
Are there any spinner in Michigan or Illinois? I live in Michigan but im moving to Illinois for school in a few months. I live in Sterling Heights (30 minutes south of Detroit.) Im going to be moving to Tinley park (30 minutes south of Chicago.) It sucks here in Michigan there so few who know what spinning is and even less who do it. Trust me no one likes living in Michigan. The only thing we have hear is our sports. I also would like to meet a few spinners from Illinois so I would know at least someone when I move to Chicago.

KaelGotRiceGOLD Member
Basu gasu bakuhatsu - because sometimes buses explode
1,584 posts

Posted:
[Old link]

smile

To do: More Firedrums 08 video?

Wildfire/US East coast fire footage

LA/EDC glow/fire footage

Fresno fire

stealthywandererSILVER Member
stranger
3 posts

Posted:
DUDEEE my hometown is fraser smile, but i am currently at michigan tech for summer courses, when are you leaving for school?, we might be able to get together for a spin, when i come home for a week or so inbetween semesters :-D

Andy5798BRONZE Member
10 posts

Posted:
i just joined. i live in marine city. your right about their not bein any spinners around here really. i thought sterling heights was northwest of detroit? i have to go to court there on thursday. for a traffic ticket. cops suck. i'm not a bad glowstringer. been doing it for awhile. but im just now looking to start fire

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
hey what's wrong with wisconsin!

I'm in the milwaukee area

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

deadkenndys1105SILVER Member
journeyman
65 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Andy5798i just joined. i live in marine city. your right about their not bein any spinners around here really. i thought sterling heights was northwest of detroit? i have to go to court there on thursday. for a traffic ticket. cops suck. i'm not a bad glowstringer. been doing it for awhile. but im just now looking to start fire
Your right about sterling heights. I was still thinking Chicago not Detroit. Well anyways im still looking for some people to spin with. I emailed the guys and spunn.org earlier because they do full moon fire jams but there an hour away from were I am and there coming to an end because of winter.

Im now living in Illinois and I don't know anyone here so I need to make some friends. ^_^
EDITED_BY: deadkenndys1105 (1220862197)