Forums > Help! > anyone know where i can find replacement LED poi balls?

Login/Join to Participate

radgirl83newbie
25 posts

Posted:
Hi, can anyone help me?? Ive broken a connection in my LED poi and cant seem to find the right balls anywhere. They are the ones that change colours from red to blue to green. My boyfriend bought me the poi from download festival and Ive found a few replacement balls but they only stay one colour. Was wondering if anyone know a site where I can find the changing ones?

Thanks in advance xx

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
I think

https://www.homeofpoi.com/shop/productDetails/Single-RGB-Strobing-LED-GLOW-ball-with-attachment-ring

Would be your best bet... they tend to have good stuff in their store. grin I'd assume you were looking for a cheap, cheap alternative... I guess perhaps the yoho gear works... but I think you tend to get what you pay for with this kind of stuff.

hug

radgirl83newbie
25 posts

Posted:
yeah I think Im gonna try these, I had seen them but the balls in my poi are like little bean bags with the led mechanism inside them somewhere buit you cant get them apart to find where the conection has gone. I guess I could just replace both of them with these ones tho?! Thank you xx