PJB21experamentalist and chucker
21 posts

Posted:
heya, im freestyler living in/around Kingston

now i hear that im not the only person around here who freestyle, and i figured it would be great to meet up with some others =)

so yeah if your in the area let me know and hopefully we can have a gathering, details will be announced apron interest

PJB21

EDITED_BY: PJB21 (1227703912)

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
Yo man, I live in Wimbledon. So not tooo far from you. Although I am in Cornwall for uni at the moment. But well up for some local spinning if cool smile

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

21 posts

Posted:
yeah that sounds awesome, great to hear from you =)

how long will you be in Cornwall? im guessing if its uni you'll be there quite a bit? or am i wrong?

but by all means let me know when your free, are you on msn? i believe ive added you, or at least ive added your email, lol.

hope to hear from you soon =)

PJB21

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I Went to school in Kingston, My Dad lives in Chessington wink but like Doug I'm on the South coast now.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

21 posts

Posted:
whats up with moving to the coast? haha

yeah im jealous, lucky people =P

so are you down then constantly or part time? (eg uni) cos if your around from time to time im all up for meeting up =)

PJB21

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I'm a frickin' Genius laugh3 I went to Tiffin Grammar. there are like 10 schools in Kingston.

I live here permanently now I'm affraid but I do pop up occassionally (Family commitments etc) I'll post here if I'm coming up.

wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Hey dude, I live over Shepperton way, about 5 miles from Kingston I think

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

avalanchestranger
18 posts

Posted:
im down in blackheath,
as soon as i get a new staff im up for some spinning action, be cool to meet some new fire nuts

21 posts

Posted:
hey guys sorry i haven't been around much, many many distractions, however it sounds like there's a few people around one way or another. hopeful we can arrange some time to meet up soon. just wondering what kind of day to day lives you have, eg who works and when who's at school etc, just trying to figure a good time to meet up=)

oh and if you would like my number just pm me =)

PJB21

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
Just for the forum record... I'm pretty much living in K-town at the moment. smile Not too far from Kingston either... so if anyone fancies a spin down the river...

Was good to meet you the other evening Paul, sorry for our slackness and that you had to rush off so soon but I hope you got some good pics! grin weavesmiley

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

21 posts

Posted:
hey, yeah it was good to meet up with you even if ti wasnt for that long... we'll have to do it again. was also nice to meet your friend, did you give him my number in the end?

dont worry to much about the lackness, one off is forgiveable heh. and anyways better late than never (but better early than late i guess)

im not sure how the pics have come up, carl has them all on his camera, i need to bug him for them soon, i wanna see how they came out heh.

but yeah, we'll have to meet up again soem time soon, cant do this weekend and getting money for guildford can he annoying, but im sure we can find soem time soon.

oh i was also thinking about making a staff as well, great fun to burn. however i wasnt sure where you got your stuff from and how much it costed. but yeah we can chat soem time about that.

tbh your probably better of texting or calling me as i dont often visit here.

PJB21

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Chris you live in surbiton do ya. Well I may be up your way soon. Plan a trip shopping in London and I always drive up and park in surbiton. If you're up for joining us drop me your nummber on PM ;o)