ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
A Friend of mine Pablo Latona is about to start a week long performance as apart of CLAW (Canberra Living Artists Week). He is a Juggler, Magician, and all round awesome performer.

He will be living in a shop front of the Sydney Building right in the centre of the city for a whole week. During that time he will be performing many interesting planed and un-planed things. He will also be having guests from all areas of Canberra arts come in and collaborate with him. The really cool part about this and the part that I thought people here might like to have a look at is there will be a 24 hour feed of what is going on in “The Cabin”.

He will be heading into The Cabin at 12am this Saturday and will be there all week. Please have a look if you can because I recken he is a really great performer and I have learnt many things just from seeing him perform.

Here is the link with more details of the whole event.

https://www.cabinfever.com.au/

Blue,

Ps, I might be going in at some point to perform. If so I will put the time up here if any one wants to look in.

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
awesome. make sure u bring a six-pack of awesome!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
810 posts

Posted:
I'm make sure to pack at least one smile

Here is some more info about what you might see:

"Cabin Fever is a weeklong live-in performance piece. Performer and teacher of physical theatre Pablo Latona will be locked in an empty shopfront in the middle of Canberra, Australia, with a large assortment of props, tools, toys and odd instruments. Then we all sit back and watch, to see how this professional entertainer amuses himself for a week. He has promised to juggle axes, play an electronic helium balloon piano, tie a knot in a laser beam, learn to fly, and get completely drunk in the name of science. Not necessarily all at once."

By the way the balloon piano is seriously the coolest thing ever!

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
810 posts

Posted:
Yay!! I went in to the Cabin yesterday. I was going to post on here but the boards were down. I did some juggling, we made a skipping rope machine and we made some creepy music loop track with my saw.

If any one wants to tune in I'll be heading back in for an artist party on Friday at 9pm but do tune in at some time any way there is always something cool going on.

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
frown i tried to watch but its not working for me, all i see is a black square, but i can talk in the chat part.

maybe it'll work next time i try smile

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
810 posts

Posted:
Awww frown that is no good.
It does take a while to load some times so it might be worth trying again or trying in IE if you are using fire fox.