Kat
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Kat

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2211
Posted:Have to big up Chaos Unlimited for their fab selection of psytrance sounds and great service. I ordered my CDs in the afternoon and they arrived the next morning, sent by first class mail.

The staff seem lovely friendly, fluffy peeps so if your credit card is itching to be taken on a test drive, I highly recommend this site.

Chaos Unlimited
+44 (0)1273 702 517 - phone/fax
info@chaosunlimited.co.uk
Website

Oh yes and rasberries to Amazon

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Delete Topic

Nathdaninja

Total posts: 271
Posted:okay...here's another one if you've not already heard about it
cdwow.com

Not the hugest selection in the world but free airmail delivery from Japan???..for some wierd reason. And cd's only cost 8:99.

This site has given me a painful cd buying habit

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

Delete

Katinca

Katinca

See my vest.... see my vest...

Total posts: 693
Posted:If you in Austalia/Asia/Japan, a good one for getting nice psy-tunes from is:

http://www.saikosounds.com
br>
Good prices too, and not too much on the shipping and handling as well.

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Delete

Bender_the_Offender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

Bender_the_Offender

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:horrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaay for psytrance

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete